PDA

View Full Version : Where's Waldo, St. Patrick's Edition! 7th Round - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

DaojinWildfire
03-14-12, 03:02 PM
Here is round 7 of the St. Patrick's Edition of
Where's The Leprechaun!?

Contest and Rules:
Find the Gnome Leprechaun in the picture below. He looks like this:
http://i39.tinypic.com/5kekjs.png
Send a PM (Private Message) to ButterPanda (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=52) and say 7th round with the matching Letter and Number of which row/column you found the Gnome Leprechaun at.

Prizes:
The 1st player to PM ButterPanda (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=52) the correct 7th round coordinates will win 40 gems.
After that the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th winners will be picked at Random from BP's PM's. Winners will be posted tomorrow.
There will be multiple posts in the month of March, so keep an eye out for another chance to win gems.

With that said: Have at it!
Picture #7
http://i.imgur.com/boEMi.jpg

Answer = B-26

WINNERS:
1st lttime
2nd BabooCity
3rd peamai
4th blueemonday

kiash
03-15-12, 11:41 AM
Congrats to winners

03-15-12, 11:45 AM
Congratulations to winners! =))
For people like me who didn't win, lets keep going! =)) :))

Blocked99
03-15-12, 01:18 PM
is this the last one?
and congrats to winners

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 01:18 PM
Congrats to the winners

adoreexb
03-15-12, 01:24 PM
Congrats to winners! hope this isnt the last one, it's quite addictive. hah. ~

ladyj0y
03-15-12, 01:28 PM
That's so so frustrating ... I really got bad luck...congratz to the happy winner

Marlouzemuis
03-15-12, 01:54 PM
Ooo, what a sneaky little bugger! I was so happy, thinking I surely was the first to send in my answer...... except that it wasn't correct. Derp. -.-

RealFarmer1222
03-15-12, 02:03 PM
Time for me to whine a little bit----SEVEN minutes to PM the correct answer and I get....nada, zilch, zed, zippo, the big goose egg.

If the rules had been as they were originally, I'm virtually certain, I'd have been in the top four and won 20 gems.*

*Your actual milage may vary. See dealer for info. Closed course with professional driver. Do not attempt at home

pinkster73
03-15-12, 02:11 PM
My turn to whine:

I should have won too! I pmed 35 minutes after it was posted AND I had the wrong coordinates but I should have won anyway! It's not fair! Waaaaa :p

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 02:13 PM
G
My turn to whine:

I should have won too! I pmed 35 minutes after it was posted AND I had the wrong coordinates but I should have won anyway! It's not fair! Waaaaa :p
That was funny ...can't believe how much grow ups whine not even my 2 year old whines that much

sparks229
03-15-12, 02:20 PM
congrats to winners!!! i was waaaaay off

beertjeanita
03-15-12, 02:23 PM
Congrats to the winners..... This one was hard to Fins lol

cortnylyn
03-15-12, 02:23 PM
congrats winners altho I missed this one maybe next time :D

daisoo
03-15-12, 02:49 PM
My turn to whine:

^ I see what you did there ;-)
Nooo, what are you talking about pinkster?! I should have won :-D

Like your sarcasm O:-)

Well anyways congrats to winners, for those who didnt win we can just keep playing its fun~

gaclack
03-15-12, 03:05 PM
Time for me to whine a little bit----SEVEN minutes to PM the correct answer and I get....nada, zilch, zed, zippo, the big goose egg.

If the rules had been as they were originally, I'm virtually certain, I'd have been in the top four and won 20 gems.*

*Your actual milage may vary. See dealer for info. Closed course with professional driver. Do not attempt at home
Seven minutes here too!

I have a sense that if you're some of the first people to get it right but not the very first, you'd probably lose. :p

I'll of course keep playing these, since I've been getting all the ones I've done right...

daisoo
03-15-12, 03:13 PM
I.think random assignment is a lot better , imo, to recieve the prize. That way its fair to other.players

Superyalda
03-15-12, 03:18 PM
I entered B-C 26, since he's kinda between B and C. Wonder if I wasn't picked because of that.

But I also said that he was sitting in church :)

Can the mods let us know how many reply to these? It will let everyone know what the odds are.

DiabeticFoodie
03-15-12, 03:25 PM
This looks fun! I'm sorry I didn't see the game until just now. Of course, I had NO idea where the little bugger was, so there's no way I'd have gotten any gems. Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to playing the next one. There will be another one, right?

eagle2112
03-15-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats to the winners

peamai
03-15-12, 03:40 PM
Lol! That my ID yay! For me :-D

sourlicorice2
03-15-12, 04:03 PM
Congrats to the winners :-)

Lol boy was a way off on the coordinates :p

sourlicorice2
03-15-12, 04:04 PM
Congrats to the winners :-)

Lol boy was a way off on the coordinates :p

Edit: Boy was I way off on the coordinates :p

dalula
03-15-12, 04:40 PM
agh! now that i know where it is i see it! grr! i just cant see him without anyone spilling out the answers. i'm no good at these games and they certainly **** my eyes lol. but congrats to the winners. you must have great eyes. :p :o

bigbux3
03-15-12, 04:50 PM
My turn to whine:

Stop complaining, there are going to be other contests :P

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:31 PM
My turn to whine:

LMAO, I actually had the right ones this time and I still lost! *whines* :p

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 05:40 PM
I need to win the contest in order so I can buy the new display in fashion I just ain't going to pay 10 dollars unreal money

03-15-12, 06:33 PM
I was so happy thinking I am the first one that I don't even realise I got the wrong coordinates! Haha! =(( =)) I was even thinking of how to spend those 40 gems! Silly me!

adoreexb
03-15-12, 07:25 PM

lol...
atleast you've won before x.x . . .
since everyones complaining i might as well too lolol :D

i submitted answeres 2 minutes after and got the coordinates right. still lost :((( my luck is sooo bad ~

catgirl477
03-15-12, 09:38 PM
Ooohhh... I missed it lol!

rengirl1978
03-15-12, 10:19 PM
Yaaay to the winners! I did get to coordinates correct. I answered about 2 hours after the thread started so I knew I obviously wasn't 1st, but I like that fact that they randomly pick the 2nd, 3rd & 4th place now. Locking the thread for no comments was great as well!

catgirl477
03-17-12, 01:43 PM
My turn to whine:

Lol!......

catgirl477
03-17-12, 03:09 PM
Comeon! Anounce for 8 །

xcellent
03-17-12, 05:26 PM
My turn to whine:

Lol!

I got the right number but wrong letter of coordinates...i posted after 3 minutes... No...5 minutes...No... A little 10 minutes.... I think i changed my answers a lot.... But the last one is so near! . I should have won too! Lol! :p