PDA

View Full Version : LOST ALL GOAL PROGRESS, no NEW goals just current goals RESET to ZERO PROGRESS

jelie817
03-14-12, 02:37 PM
I just opened the game and all the sudden my current goals all reset to ZERO progress! I have read other posts stating that they are getting "old valentine" goals back but for me it was the same goals only reset to point zero. Why was there not any warning that they were going to be reset? I would not even have tried until after the reset!!!!

Its just not fun to play a game that does this, especially considering it is asking me to make meals that take an entire day to finish. That's weeks worth of time playing a game just to have to start all over. I am seriously considering deleting the game. Games are supposed to be FUN NOT FRUSTRATING! Very Poor planning TeamLava!

kooky panda
03-14-12, 02:39 PM
I just opened the game and all the sudden my current goals all reset to ZERO progress! I have read other posts stating that they are getting "old valentine" goals back but for me it was the same goals only reset to point zero. Why was there not any warning that they were going to be reset? I would not even have tried until after the reset!!!!

Its just not fun to play a game that does this, especially considering it is asking me to make meals that take an entire day to finish. That's weeks worth of time playing a game just to have to start all over. I am seriously considering deleting the game. Games are supposed to be FUN NOT FRUSTRATING! Very Poor planning TeamLava!

Were these the valentine goals?

jelie817
03-14-12, 02:44 PM
Whoops sorry, meant to post this is restaurant story! Thanks for replying though! =)

sourlicorice2
03-14-12, 03:40 PM
I just opened Bakery and same thing. Three of my Valentine Day goals reappeared, all three reset.

greygull
03-14-12, 03:55 PM
Deleting and reinstalling the game should clear them up :)

pinkyjar
03-14-12, 05:20 PM
How is the problem of goals reset & progress in restaurant and farm corrected? It seems that reinstalling doesn't solve the problem. Please advise since a lot of hours have been expend in the game.

kooky panda
03-14-12, 05:41 PM
How is the problem of goals reset & progress in restaurant and farm corrected? It seems that reinstalling doesn't solve the problem. Please advise since a lot of hours have been expend in the game.

the valentine goals were scheduled to be removed yesterday, they were removed today with valentine content, but a glitch threw them back into games of the player that have already completed them. Those players had to delete and redownload to get the goals removed.

The Goals have been removed from the game.

pinkyjar
03-14-12, 05:58 PM
Does it include the regular version?Since I didn't have the valentines version.

queentina3
03-14-12, 06:10 PM
Does it include the regular version?Since I didn't have the valentines version.

The regular version doesn't have the latest bug fixes, you should be downloading and only using the Valentine's versions.

BCC1321
03-14-12, 06:16 PM
I have both but keep the valentine one closed since it's the exact same bakery just the appearance of the street is difference in the aspect that I have visible neighbors where as in the regular one I just see street.

kooky panda
03-14-12, 06:19 PM
I have both but keep the valentine one closed since it's the exact same bakery just the appearance of the street is difference in the aspect that I have visible neighbors where as in the regular one I just see street.
actually the valentine game had some bugs fixes in it that the regular game does not have yet.
If your game is running okay, then no problem playing the regular game.

kelseyfarm1
03-14-12, 08:15 PM
I know they gave us a heads up they were stopping the valentine items however I was near the end of my goals to get the truffle seat. even spent some gems to speed up. so close and lost it all.

what I don't understand is if the goals were in the regular bakery story I would understand moving on to the next holiday but this was a Valentine bakery story, why delete the goals? very frustrating

VPspeler
03-14-12, 11:36 PM
Also THE goals with no Valentine-items werd remover (like te Brown-truffel-goal) are these coming back?

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:13 AM
Also THE goals with no Valentine-items werd remover (like te Brown-truffel-goal) are these coming back?

Most likely they won't.