PDA

View Full Version : Last goal from valentine suddenly disappears and old goals came back ??!!???

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:05 PM
What happened today ? I'm in the middle of tipping a neighbor and all of a sudden my current last goal disappears and the old ones are back ??!!!??? (And I was close to finishing this very last goal !)

I cannot finish my last goal I was working on, and I again have to start with the Exacto Scallops / Extra Cash / Cook From The Heart again that I had closed weeks ago.. ??

This is a very very very bad thing :-( Anyone can help on this ???

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:09 PM
even more strange... few minutes ago the goals that have returned from the past said I already had the parts you have to obtain by asking, and now all of a sudden I have to ask them again...

what's happening ?

queentina3
03-14-12, 02:14 PM
I think they meant to remove the goals completely and accidently started them back up again. This happened to me in BS on the last part of the Cranberry Cider recipe, it was taken away just as I was about to finish it. :(

Nanscorner
03-14-12, 02:15 PM
Same here Miranda !!!!!! I had almost finished and now l have all the old goals back :(

xcellent
03-14-12, 02:20 PM
This is what came back to me!....

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/cb881a4b.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/cb91bf78.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/c2a51044.jpg

TL messes up again? 8-/

etotheg
03-14-12, 02:27 PM
I noticed the same thing, it also happened in farm story. I was really close to finishing the RS and the FS goals and now they've all restarted. I'm curious to know what happened, if they meant to remove them all together or if there was a bug and all goals were restarted accidentally.

schnuffe
03-14-12, 02:27 PM
I have the same problem as xcellent.

Further I can't use the chocolat maker and the candy heart maker (no rezipes inside) - valentine's gone but I paid for the appliances and want to use them. Is this a bug or is this a part of valentines time ?

Cheers schnuffe

Sheselusive
03-14-12, 02:28 PM
I really hope this is a bug!!! oh and add me !! ShesElusive :)

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:35 PM
I don't think I'm having issues with the cookbook, at least, I don't see any differences...

Why did you post those pictures from the cookbook ? I cannot see anything weird on yours either....

greygull
03-14-12, 02:41 PM
I've flagged this over. Same thing happened in Farm.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:47 PM
Hope you have a huge flag waving in TL's direction so they notice this soon :-)

I just hope they can recover from this in a clean way..... I've spent a few weeks on strategy in order to move up levels as fast as I can while focusing on closing all goals etc... I would be a real setback and probably a reason to just stop playing the game too...

xcellent
03-14-12, 02:49 PM
Wow! TL really messes up big time! Lost goals, new goals..... Im dreaming of gem compensation again! Lol! :-D
But i know, gem compensation will mean higher prices (both gems and coins).... So i hope they can just return it back from the "last good known configuration".... Lol! ;-)

greygull
03-14-12, 02:51 PM
Just got word back. Reinstalling the app should fix the issue. Even though the completed goals reappeared, you shouldn't be able to complete them again.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:53 PM
I'll let you know the result in a few minutes :)

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:57 PM
it's different, but not fixed.

I lost the old goals again, but the one I still was finishing hasn't reappeared. I have no goals anymore at the moment.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:57 PM
(and I was close to finishing this last one and was looking forward to the reward of course :-)

HLDster
03-14-12, 03:00 PM
Got the same problem. Old goals are back.

chqli
03-14-12, 03:01 PM
I had this same thing happen to me, and it is really irritating!

queentina3
03-14-12, 03:04 PM
it's different, but not fixed.

I lost the old goals again, but the one I still was finishing hasn't reappeared. I have no goals anymore at the moment.

That's because they were supposed to remove the goals and valentine's content yesterday, they are just a day late in doing so.

chqli
03-14-12, 03:07 PM
Great. I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it, and now all the goals are missing. :(

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:08 PM
That's because they were supposed to remove the goals and valentine's content yesterday, they are just a day late in doing so.

I remember that when I started to play, the old goals had a sign saying you only had so many days/hours to finish up with them... I haven't seen this on the last goals so I had no idea they where near the end of time possible to finish them. If I had known this, I would not have waited for certain recipes to cook them enough....

Can someone confirm this ?

guerreritaa14
03-14-12, 03:09 PM
I remember that when I started to play, the old goals had a sign saying you only had so many days/hours to finish up with them... I haven't seen this on the last goals so I had no idea they where near the end of time possible to finish them. If I had known this, I would not have waited for certain recipes to cook them enough....

Can someone confirm this ?

this happened to me :(

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:10 PM
Just got word back. Reinstalling the app should fix the issue. Even though the completed goals reappeared, you shouldn't be able to complete them again.

Well, I did that. The goals have disappeared, but there are still no recipes available on the chocolate maker or the candy heart stove. I thought we would be able to keep those goals that we had already accomplished???

sunnyDreams
03-14-12, 03:11 PM
I got the goals back & I'm NOT running the Valentine version.

guerreritaa14
03-14-12, 03:12 PM
Great. I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it, and now all the goals are missing. :(

This happend to me :'( (Sorry for the 2 previous comments)

DaojinWildfire
03-14-12, 03:12 PM
The seasonal content and goals are in the process of being removed. You can fix the reappearing goals issue by reinstalling the app.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:13 PM
Well, I did that. The goals have disappeared, but there are still no recipes available on the chocolate maker or the candy heart stove. I thought we would be able to keep those goals that we had already accomplished???

I can confirm this. I have reinstalled the application (see page two of this thread). Still am missing the recipe(s) on the chocolate maker indeed.
Haven't tested other appliances as I don't know by heart what I recipes I got via the goals in the past...

greygull
03-14-12, 03:15 PM

Those recipes were not unlocked by goals. I have all my appliance spots used right now, can you post a picture about it please?

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:16 PM
The seasonal content and goals are in the process of being removed. You can fix the reappearing goals issue by reinstalling the app.

Why didn't we get an advance notice on this ? If so, we could have finished this last few dished before all this happened :-(

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:16 PM
Those recipes were not unlocked by goals. I have all my appliance spots used right now, can you post a picture about it please?

in 20 minutes, when my next slot becomes available again :)

DaojinWildfire
03-14-12, 03:19 PM
Why didn't we get an advance notice on this ? If so, we could have finished this last few dished before all this happened :-(

An announcement (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th) was made on Feb 28 about the removal of seasonal content.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:21 PM
An announcement (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th) was made on Feb 28 about the removal of seasonal content.

OK, makes sense... but why not use the application like TL did with the previous goals ? Back then, the goal icon in the list of the goals changed into things like '4 days left' or so... that is way more clear for the people not reading the forums :)

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:24 PM

I am unable to take a picture of it while the cookbook page is displayed....sorry. I am on an Iphone. I will also add that the chocolate pretzels are still available to me on the ovens, so in my case, it only seems to be the specialty appliances. And, with all due respect, greygull, I did, indeed, purchase those appliances FOR goals, and the recipes that came with them once the goal was completed. Which they were. At first I thought they removed ALL seasonal recipes in error, but I can still get valentine cupcakes and cookies???

sammyt21
03-14-12, 03:25 PM
that happened to me too!
so many burritos.... I've also lost TONS of gems...maybe 50 of them by double tapping because it lags n it automatically cooks my food for me. does anyone know if teamlava will give them back? or we kind of just have to deal with it....

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:26 PM
For the record, I am not upset that the goals were removed....I knew I wouldnt finish them as I started so late. But we were promised to be able to KEEP the accomplished goals and that is not the case for me. I would REALLY like those recipes back, TL. Please?:)

greygull
03-14-12, 03:31 PM
I am unable to take a picture of it while the cookbook page is displayed....sorry. I am on an Iphone. I will also add that the chocolate pretzels are still available to me on the ovens, so in my case, it only seems to be the specialty appliances. And, with all due respect, greygull, I did, indeed, purchase those appliances FOR goals, and the recipes that came with them once the goal was completed. Which they were. At first I thought they removed ALL seasonal recipes in error, but I can still get valentine cupcakes and cookies???

On the iPhone, press the Power button and the Home button at the same time to take a screenshot (can be used in any app you have, or even just your regular home screen). And here's a thread about how to post a screenshot http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

The appliance were incorporated with the goals, but they were not locked by them - they were released to both iOS and Android simultaneously, and Android did not receive goals. The Valentines Cupcakes (and Cookies) were part of last years Valentines release, and have become a permanent part of the cookbooks (as far as I can tell) :)

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:32 PM
sorry, not cookies. :) Keep going between FS, RS, and BS to check them all...

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:39 PM
On the iPhone, press the Power button and the Home button at the same time to take a screenshot (can be used in any app you have, or even just your regular home screen). And here's a thread about how to post a screenshot http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

The appliance were incorporated with the goals, but they were not locked by them - they were released to both iOS and Android simultaneously, and Android did not receive goals. The Valentines Cupcakes (and Cookies) were part of last years Valentines release, and have become a permanent part of the cookbooks (as far as I can tell) :)

OK, figured out the picture....thanks! Itll take me a minute to get it posted. But, are you saying that, while the goals wanted me to "place" an appliance, that the recipes for that appliance are only seasonal? I sure hope that isn't the case.....

MirandaBE
http://postimage.org/image/n09oiaf9x/
http://postimage.org/image/dfdvm1oh5/

greygull
For the record, I am not upset that the goals were removed....I knew I wouldnt finish them as I started so late. But we were promised to be able to KEEP the accomplished goals and that is not the case for me. I would REALLY like those recipes back, TL. Please?:)

Even though they weren't the rewards from goals, they are the only recipe(s) on those appliances, and I believe those remain when that happened for Xmas. I'll try to find out if they will be returned.

sorry, not cookies. :) Keep going between FS, RS, and BS to check them all...

It's ok, I do that too :) But the Cookies in BS were part of last year also.

uwantoplay
03-14-12, 03:40 PM

My old goals have also reappeared. I read where DW said to delete and reinstall. My question is, are we downloading the original RS or the Valentine's edition?

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:40 PM
hmmm, seems like my images won't show. I uploaded them to these URL's : http://postimage.org/image/dfdvm1oh5/ and http://postimage.org/image/n09oiaf9x/

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:41 PM
Do I have to do anything else but use the IMG tags to show images on this forum ?

any other pictures needed ?

greygull
03-14-12, 03:41 PM
My old goals have also reappeared. I read where DW said to delete and reinstall. My question is, are we downloading the original RS or the Valentine's edition?

I would recommend the Valentines version still - it has the most bug fixes. Once the regular one gets an update, you can delete the Valentines version, and play from the regular one.

ElizabethLione
03-14-12, 03:43 PM
Hey! Whats is going to happen, I was on the last goal of valentine, and now everything have been restart, and also the goals of christmas that I have completed, have appeared again, in the normal restaurant version.

perry5
03-14-12, 03:44 PM
Greygull...My goals suddenly reset a couple of hours ago. I just tried reinstalling. It didn't bring my old progress back, and now I have NO goals displaying at all! Can anyone pls tell us what is going on. Very frustrating and not fun.

greygull
03-14-12, 03:46 PM
The goals were removed today http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th They restarted after they were removed, which caused the confusion. There shouldn't be any goals currently.

Mair74
03-14-12, 03:51 PM
My goals did the same thing hmmmmm not cool I'm not starting over let them fix it !

queentina3
03-14-12, 03:53 PM
My goals did the same thing hmmmmm not cool I'm not starting over let them fix it !

There isn't anything to fix. The goals were removed, as stated they would be, they were just removed a day late.

The recipes/crops/trees unlocked by goals are still available to us. I'm not sure about the one-hit wonder appliance recipes that were given to both android/iOS that were not unlocked by goals. I thought those would stick around since it was the ONLY recipe that Android had been given.

greygull
03-14-12, 03:53 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/5e0a0dec.jpg

I sacrificed a 2 day recipe for it, but I got a screenshot. Thanks Miranda! And I have flagged this part over also.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 03:55 PM
greygull : didn't you saw my screenshots ? or is this from an even other appliance ? (sorry to hear that you had to flush a 2-day dish for it)

farmerettejudy
03-14-12, 03:57 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/5e0a0dec.jpg

I sacrificed a 2 day recipe for it, but I got a screenshot. Thanks Miranda! And I have flagged this part over also.

LOL, thanks! I am new at posting pics and still trying to figure it out. But your picture is exactly what mine shows too, so glad we are on the same page. I appreciate all your help! :)

thxalatte
03-14-12, 04:33 PM
My goal progress is totally gone :(. Further I've experience goal progress not tallying correctly where I've served 5 items started and served at the same time and only 3 are credited towards a goal for example. It's very discouraging and leaves me feeling *****ed from my progress. I was about to complete goals by this last round of serving recipes in RS only to discover not only did the count not tally but my progress was at ZERO :(

queentina3
03-14-12, 04:36 PM
My goal progress is totally gone :(. Further I've experience goal progress not tallying correctly where I've served 5 items started and served at the same time and only 3 are credited towards a goal for example. It's very discouraging and leaves me feeling *****ed from my progress. I was about to complete goals by this last round of serving recipes in RS only to discover not only did the count not tally but my progress was at ZERO :(

Not sure on the first issue, were you using the valentine's version of the app? I know many people didn't have things adding correctly because they used the regular version and not the valentine's version. The second issue, well the goals were supposed to be removed yesterday, instead they got delayed and were removed today, so you won't have any progress. If you still see the goals and they are just reset back to zero, you have to uninstall the app, then reinstall it. Make sure you use the valentine's version as it has the latest bug fixes.

Hlithium
03-14-12, 04:43 PM
Same thing happened to me too! I was on the middle part of the quest and today it got reset.

DaojinWildfire
03-14-12, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the info. We are currently investigating the missing recipes from the Candy Hearts Stove and Chocolate Hearts Maker.

ElizabethLione
03-14-12, 05:12 PM
The problem was fixed as I can see just those two recipes missing. Thanks xD

Bronxgrl
03-14-12, 05:12 PM
Same thing happened to me too! I was on the middle part of the quest and today it got reset.

I finished the egg basket goal and the pancakes right before the game reset but did not get the the goal unlocked.
Is tis going to be fixed.

lynnmaness
03-14-12, 05:28 PM
My goals just disappeared also. Are the goals coming back or are they gone forever?

kooky panda
03-14-12, 05:33 PM
My goals just disappeared also. Are the goals coming back or are they gone forever?
valentine goals have been removed from the games. sorry

jenking04
03-14-12, 05:37 PM
Are we going to get new goals and quest soon?

jax2ftm2012
03-14-12, 05:38 PM
My goals did not just reset they disappeared completely. I restarted phone, deleted app and reinstalled and nothing. Just like everyone else I was completing a goal when they disappeared.

rengirl1978
03-14-12, 06:10 PM
Mine reset and then disappeared too. After I have been spending days and days cooking lobster (16 hours each) orange soda, all kinds of foods that take days to cook. Pretty upseting. I have decided I am just notgoing to do the goals anymore.

queentina3
03-14-12, 06:14 PM
Guys, we were told that the goals would be removed on the 13th, which had already been extended from the original removal date. I'm sorry for those that couldn't complete them, as I didn't get to complete a xmas/news year goal either, but it wasn't like we didn't know they were going to be removed. We got an extra day out of them as it was, so complaining about it and saying that you won't do goals in the future is really silly IMO. It isn't like we didn't have fair warning.

The thing to complain about is the items that were removed from the games that didn't seem to be SEASONAL related at all, and we never got a LIST of what MAY be seasonal. Those complaints I can understand completely, but not about these goals being removed.

/rant over.

Shashy_LoLa
03-14-12, 06:16 PM
I'm having the same problem @ RS I had finish my Valentine goals and it appear the new one's when suddenly they've disappear. I don't have any goals now netheir new nor old and when I uninstall and restart my iPhone their was no door. Please fix this. Thanks

nmishii
03-14-12, 06:19 PM
I'm having the same problem @ RS I had finish my Valentine goals and it appear the new one's when suddenly they've disappear. I don't have any goals now netheir new nor old and when I uninstall and restart my iPhone their was no door. Please fix this. Thanks

There are no new goals. There is nothing to fix.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 06:38 PM
At least you guys had goals in the first place geez.

There was plenty of warning they were being removed.

toprox
03-14-12, 06:56 PM
Ummm... I don't know about the rest of you but I got like one warning last week. I play this game all the time and have yet to see any other warning besides that one last week. It didn't even give us a date. Even with all of the pop ups none of them said they would delete all of the goals today.

At least in the Christmas versions they constantly gave us warnings and they even gave us a countdown.

Well, there goes all that hard work. I was 99% done with my goals. I guess I won't get the chance to actually finish them.

:mad::mad::mad:

Missjay2u
03-14-12, 07:27 PM
I am soo not happy about how the goals were removed. Usually TL will give a count down and this week isn't over, it's just Wednesday, I thought that we would have had the whole week before they removed all the V-day goals.

queentina3
03-14-12, 07:32 PM
If any of you want the Valentine's Day love to be shared year-round, you've only got two more weeks to buy items! Same goes for the VDay goals... only two more weeks remaining!

All Valentine's Day content is currently scheduled to be removed on March 13. [This will not affect items unlocked by Goals -- those are yours to keep, and they should be available beyond this date]. Please grab these items and complete these Goals while you can!

This was posted on 2/28 and this was already an extension. There were threads through-out all the forums talking about the goals/content being removed, plus the pop-up as a warning last week. They actually gave us an extra day. We've all asked for them to provide a list, or highlight the items being removed, but they haven't done it and hopefully will in the future, but nobody should be saying they didn't have warning. There was plenty of that.

Androids don't even get goals, so those that at least got them completed partially should be happy to even have that, Androids got nada. :rolleyes:

yumeiro89
03-14-12, 11:02 PM
I'm in my last step (carrot cake) to obtain truffle chair, however, teamlava really disappoints me by removing the goal. My other games will let me finish the goal if it's the last step.
Teamlava really *****S! I request materials to my another id but sometimes my another device did not receive it. Sometimes even I receives it, when I accept the request, I never receive the materials that I've requested.
For gems that we've obtained, sometimes teamlava did not give us a confirmation message if we accidental press for fast order and our gems was gone just like that!
I'm really angry with teamlava that I've decided to stop playing all teamlava games.

triciac6481
03-15-12, 12:11 AM
An announcement was made? Never saw it, this app is so glitchy... That said, on the others we were given a countdown, why not this time? This is really ridiculous.

triciac6481
03-15-12, 12:16 AM
Ummm... I don't know about the rest of you but I got like one warning last week. I play this game all the time and have yet to see any other warning besides that one last week. It didn't even give us a date. Even with all of the pop ups none of them said they would delete all of the goals today.

At least in the Christmas versions they constantly gave us warnings and they even gave us a countdown.

Well, there goes all that hard work. I was 99% done with my goals. I guess I won't get the chance to actually finish them.

:mad::mad::mad:

I didn't even see the one pop up... But I agree with you on the rest!!

knate609
03-15-12, 12:31 AM
Not everyone checks the forums to know when the goals will be removed, and last season the was a count down as to when they will be removed. I was very surprised when I went to check my progress and found that the icons were no longer there.

pekovian
03-15-12, 02:12 AM
I'm unhappy too :mad: I just found out all my goals are removed!! I aim to complete those tonite, which I've already moved to the last step. You know the receips are time consuming and I've spent 2 weeks time working on the last 2 goals, even used gems to fasten the progress. Could you feel how frustrate I am?

I wonder if there's any notification about the goal-removing time on the app. Not really all players come to this forum as I just discover the place right now. Why dont you use the popups to notify us? I strongly suggest to resume the Valentine's Day goals whereas the new goals can also take place at the same time!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:24 AM
There was a pop-up in the games last week stating that valentine content and goals were being removed this week, nobody should be surprised that they were removed. Maybe those that didn't see the pop-up just mistook it for a regular pop-up that TL throws at us, I don't know, but to my knowledge all devices received the pop-up.

gabriel2012
03-15-12, 04:21 PM
Pop-up or not pop-up ??? The real question is what's the point to create goals in a game and remove them before the player can reach them ??? Sometimes we spend gems (so often real money !!!) to reach one of those. Does it cost something to TL to let those goals running ? (sorry for my english...I'm french ;))

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 04:33 PM
Pop-up or not pop-up ??? The real question is what's the point to create goals in a game and remove them before the player can reach them ??? Sometimes we spend gems (so often real money !!!) to reach one of those. Does it cost something to TL to let those goals running ? (sorry for my english...I'm french ;))

The goals are holiday related so once a holiday is over they remove them same as holiday decor

nickistef2001
03-16-12, 12:31 AM
My mission icons totally disappeared in farm, restaurant, and bakery story. I hasn't even reverted back to non holiday missions, I have no mission list icons in 3 of my games. pet shop and zoo story are still there. I have tried restarting my device and deleting and reinstalling the games. Nothing has woked. What should I do?

mo3shipoo
03-16-12, 12:50 AM
I was in the middle of doing my objectives and they just disappeared storm Id mo3shipoo

gabriel2012
03-16-12, 03:45 AM
The goals are holiday related so once a holiday is over they remove them same as holiday decor

OK, thanks ... I had already understand the concept !! But it seems to be meaningless in face of the general unsatisfaction of the TL games consumers, don't you think ? I think that a gamer who spend real money on an app won the right to claim for changes. Is TL will take that into consideration ???

kattybell
03-16-12, 04:26 AM
OK, thanks ... I had already understand the concept !! But it seems to be meaningless in face of the general unsatisfaction of the TL games consumers, don't you think ? I think that a gamer who spend real money on an app won the right to claim for changes. Is TL will take that into consideration ???

I know what you mean. The game is free though, you don't have to spend money at all to enjoy it. All of players really have the right to claim changes in the games. It's what TL decides though.

patriziaf
03-16-12, 08:54 AM
Not everyone checks the forums to know when the goals will be removed, and last season the was a count down as to when they will be removed. I was very surprised when I went to check my progress and found that the icons were no longer there.
Please... They prevented 8 days before! There was a pop-up that I could read at least 30 Times... All those who complain about not being prevented (not only the quoted player) should read the messages and not skip!

lildvl91
03-17-12, 08:21 AM
ok i was wondering what happened to my goals..as i was just getting started with the game. i never knew as many of you had that there was a time limit. this is my first time even in these forums. some of the goals didn't seem to have anything to do with a holiday..kinda a bummer.

angelroo
03-21-12, 09:00 AM
I never had any goals at all.......

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 09:02 AM
I never had any goals at all.......

You must be android

angelroo
03-21-12, 10:01 AM
yes i play on my kindle, I don't get goals because I play on it?

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 11:29 AM
yes i play on my kindle, I don't get goals because I play on it?

That is tru only IOS users get them....iPad iPod and iPhone ......but I heard pet shop story gets goals on android not sure

pinkster73
03-21-12, 11:34 AM
That is tru only IOS users get them....iPad iPod and iPhone ......but I heard pet shop story gets goals on android not sure

Correct. Android only has goals on pet story.

PushinPigeons
03-22-12, 08:03 PM
Try tapping 'all' on the list and the paltry single dish should reappear.