PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug????

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:04 AM
I've noticed more and more lately that when I look at my neighbors walls, it shows my last entry as 2 days, 4 days, ect ago. However, I post on every neighbors wall even if they are full EVERY DAY, so why does it show my last entry as being 2 days ago????

Does anyone else that posts on their neighbors walls notice this?

I cringe everytime I see it as it makes others think I only water or go to that neighbor every other day and that isn't the case. I spend a lot of time watering/posting on my Farm neighbors walls and I hate to think that people think I'm being lazy. :mad:

FYI, I also post on all neighbors walls in Fashion, BS, & RS and this doesn't happen in those games, only in Farm. I don't post in City, Nightclub, or Empire so I can't check there.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:06 AM
Also, why can I see when my neighbors animals have a !

Snapenath
03-14-12, 08:07 AM
Never noticed this...
I do not post on all my neighbors' walls, although I water all of them everyday, but I have never seen anything like this yet.

yanochka
03-14-12, 08:09 AM
I have noticed yesterday on one of my neighbors walls that my post was listed as 3 days old, however I know for sure that it was from a day before....

Regarding animal ! - sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't.... :D

Snapenath
03-14-12, 08:10 AM

Yes, that has sometimes happened to me too! This is weird, because it is not on all farms, and not everyday.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:22 AM
Yes, that has sometimes happened to me too! This is weird, because it is not on all farms, and not everyday.

Exactly, this is the first time I noticed it and it was on only one farm. I took a pic in case it was needed, poor ryan needs to attend to his animals. LOL :p

pinkster73
03-14-12, 08:24 AM
Your posts on my wall don't show them as being old. Its right on my side.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:26 AM
Your posts on my wall don't show them as being old. Its right on my side.

I wonder if it's because of Time Zones then. Many of my neighbors in Farm I think are from Asia/Europe and even though it should be based off of TL time, maybe the wall posts aren't? You're only 2 hours behind me so if yours said 2 days I'd flip. hahahha

Snapenath
03-14-12, 08:26 AM
Same on my wall, your last message says 12 miuntes ago.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 08:27 AM
It doesn't seem to be affected by time zones to me. This morning your message said you watered me 17 minutes ago.

kattybell
03-14-12, 08:36 AM
Mine does that too.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:38 AM
Snape and Pinkster, but those are the ones that I just did, I'm talking about tomorrow if I was to go to your wall, those same messages will state 2 days ago to me, instead of 22 hours, 8 hours, 1 day etc......It makes it look like I never went to your place at all today, come tomorrow when I look at your wall.

Keep my last post to both of you if you can, tomorrow I'll go to your wall and see what it shows on my side and compare to what it says on yours, I bet they are different. If you've already deleted them, I'll go and put a TEST message there that I can use instead.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 08:39 AM
Snape and Pinkster, but those are the ones that I just did, I'm talking about tomorrow if I was to go to your wall, those same messages will state 2 days ago to me, instead of 22 hours, 8 hours, 1 day etc......It makes it look like I never went to your place at all today, come tomorrow when I look at your wall.

Keep my last post to both of you if you can, tomorrow I'll go to your wall and see what it shows on my side and compare to what it says on yours, I bet they are different. If you've already deleted them, I'll go and put a TEST message there that I can use instead.

I already deleted it. I require a TEST message please.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:45 AM
Ok test message sent with appropriate emojii. :p

Snape, my message was still there, hopefully it won't get bumped off your wall. :p

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 08:49 AM
Sorry hun. I usually delete all wall messages, so I can't help. But I felt like posting anyway...just to spam to say I can't help :p

And no I haven't really noticed...well...wasn't really looking, though. So again...can't help there either.

:p

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:54 AM
Sorry hun. I usually delete all wall messages, so I can't help. But I felt like posting anyway...just to spam to say I can't help :p

And no I haven't really noticed...well...wasn't really looking, though. So again...can't help there either.

:p

Oh I don't go looking for it, I just have a few neighbors that I'm either their ONLY neighbor, or I'm the loser that ONLY posts on their wall. LOL!!! All I see if AppleBlossom over and over and over all down their wall. Either they like me and don't want to get rid of my message, or they don't look at their wall at all. :p

pinkster73
03-14-12, 09:10 AM
Oh I don't go looking for it, I just have a few neighbors that I'm either their ONLY neighbor, or I'm the loser that ONLY posts on their wall. LOL!!! All I see if AppleBlossom over and over and over all down their wall. Either they like me and don't want to get rid of my message, or they don't look at their wall at all. :p

I have a couple neighbors that either I'm the only person who ever posts on their wall or they save only my messages. Either way it makes me look like a crazed stalker.

nmishii
03-14-12, 09:25 AM
I don't delete my wall messages.

queentina, I have posts that you watered 2 hrs, 2 days, 3 days, 3 days, and 5 days ago. Then I stopped looking.

The post time doesn't take into account time zones, its elapsed time.

It's accurate for the first hour when displayed in minutes. Then posts an hour ago will show 2 hrs ago.

After 23 hrs, the posts show 2 days, not 1 day like most people would think.

For your two entries at 3 days, you apparently watered later in the day than the other days for the second 3 day entry to show up. It should soon change to 4 days.

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 09:27 AM
lol. I had a few neighbours like that too. I deleted them because I didn't want to look like a stalker:rolleyes:

nmishii
03-14-12, 09:28 AM
Once recently I saw the yellow exclamation marks on one of my neighbor's animals. It was for a newly released animal, but I can't remember which one. I think maybe the green sheep.

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 09:30 AM
nmishii, I'm now convinced, knows everything. :)

pastrychef17
03-14-12, 09:33 AM
Once recently I saw the yellow exclamation marks on one of my neighbor's animals. It was for a newly released animal, but I can't remember which one. I think maybe the green sheep.

Aren't they supposed to have exclamation points when they're "done", i.e. when we can tap them to collect the coins and then the timer restarts? Mine have always done that (in the all of 2 weeks that I've been playing, lol).

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 09:40 AM
Aren't they supposed to have exclamation points when they're "done", i.e. when we can tap them to collect the coins and then the timer restarts? Mine have always done that (in the all of 2 weeks that I've been playing, lol).

for your animals. But you shouldn't be able to see when your neighbours' animals are ready. Like in Fashion story I guess.

queentina3
03-14-12, 09:50 AM
Yes nmishii, there was one day I didn't get around to watering until 8p or later, and then my normal watering time of morning happened the next day.

So, the question is, why does TL have it set up this way???? If it was only yesterday, then it should state 1 day, not 2 days. GAH

I'm seeing all the ones that Ryan has due, cows, chickens, roosters, pigs, sheep, lambs. The only one not showing is that darn monkey. hahaha :p

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:16 AM
nmishii, I'm now convinced, knows everything. :)

Yes, pretty much.

Snapenath
03-14-12, 10:18 AM
Ok test message sent with appropriate emojii. :p

Snape, my message was still there, hopefully it won't get bumped off your wall. :p

Oops, it got deleted in the meantime :/
Please give it another try, and I'll tell you tomorrow. My tomorrow coming before your tomorrow since I am in Europe :D

nmishii
03-14-12, 10:21 AM
Yes nmishii, there was one day I didn't get around to watering until 8p or later, and then my normal watering time of morning happened the next day.

So, the question is, why does TL have it set up this way???? If it was only yesterday, then it should state 1 day, not 2 days. GAH

I'm seeing all the ones that Ryan has due, cows, chickens, roosters, pigs, sheep, lambs. The only one not showing is that darn monkey. hahaha :p

I don't know why TL doesn't count hours and days like the rest of us. It makes them look silly.

See bobbyrae and pinkster, I don't know everything. :)

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:28 AM
I don't know why TL doesn't count hours and days like the rest of us. It makes them look silly.

See bobbyrae and pinkster, I don't know everything. :)

No one can explain insanity.

MiniLaura
03-14-12, 12:13 PM
The wall says "2 days ago" if the watering was done more than 22 hours ago. Here again TL has a day as 22 hours. Like it should be for their crops!!!!

pinkster73
03-15-12, 09:54 AM
Minilaura is spot on. Your test on my wall went from 23 hours to "2 days ago".

queentina3
03-15-12, 10:04 AM
I noticed when I was tipping in BS/RS/Fashion this AM that they are listed like that there too, so it wasn't just Farm like I originally thought. Oh well, I guess TL wants people to be consistent when they water/tip, because if you are even 1 minute over from when you were there last, it looks like you didn't visit them the previous day. :mad:

Insanity, complete insanity.

*sighs*

lylahmae
03-15-12, 06:58 PM
I was just wondering this as a post I know was from this morning said 3 days ago on my wall

AuntyRose32
03-15-12, 07:29 PM
This happens to me too. I water and post on my neighbours walls every day, even if they are full I post to say 'I'll bbl' etc. So I know for sure I've been to their farm but yet it tells me my last visit was 2 days ago. I hate this! It wasn't always this way, I've only noticed it in the last three to four weeks maybe.

Anyway thanks for explaining the crazy TL time...whatever that's all about. Why do they have to complicate things and annoy players! Stop annoying us.....lol

Boy but they're smooth....:p

bobbyrae
07-31-12, 05:54 AM

I'm seeing this on stormie's farm too. But not my real neighbours' farms.
why can i see all those exclamation points over the animals' heads? http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/593fc550.jpg