PDA

View Full Version : My strategy at Level 96, I will arrive by ends of May 2012. Just planning my future

fecsuper
03-14-12, 07:56 AM
Hello again to all of you.

I am at level 77 actually (463,000XP), and I have calculated that around 2 months I will be at level 96.
(750,800XP)

By that time, I will already masterize the 4 cooking levels of all food.

So what I will be doing?
If TL add more recipes, maybe I will be working on them, until I masterize them, but with 24 appliances, that I will have at level 96, even a 2 day recipe will be masterized in 7 days.

Well, my goal will be reach level 97 (10,000,000XP) in the minimal time.

My strategy will be Advance faster with the XP's.

So here are my maths.

Important Info:
9,249,200 XP to go.
24 appliances (that I will have)
plates consumed daily : 45,000 plates

I am going to cook that plates that give me more XP/hr, I know French Toast give me 360XP/hr, but I will not be cooking 1 minute plates. So I will be cooking that plates that are best for me. for example 8 hours, 12 hours, 16 hours, 22 hours, or 46 hours.

But just thinking if I could cook French Toast to gain a lot of XP, how long it will take me.....
Well,

9,249,200 divided by 360XP/hr (French Toast) give me = 25,693 hours
divided by 24 appliances, 25,693 / 24, give me 1071 hours = 44.6 days

So the result : to reach level 97 from level 96, you can spend 45 days, if cooking 1 minute plates without sleeping without resting. Of course this is impossible.

My real Future is to cook only
Grill : Gourmet Hot Dog a 1 hour recipe with 35XP/hr, for those days I want to be playing all day.
Oven : Strawberry Crepe a 2 hours recipe with 22XP/hr, for those days i want to be playing all day.
Oven : Smores a 4 hour recipe with 19XP/hr, for those days I want to be playing all day.
Stove : Miso Soup a 8 hour recipe with 13XP/hr.
Oven : Rack of Lambs a 16 hour recipe with 12.3XP/hr
Stove : Stuffed Mushrooms a 1 day (22 hours) recipe with 10.9Xp/hr
Oven : Pecking Duck a 2 days (46 hours) recipe with 7.4XP/hr

I guess my average will be around 12XP/hr

So

9,249,200 divided by 12XP/hr (my average) give me = 770,767 hours
divided by 24 appliances, 770,767 / 24, give me 32,116 hours = 1,339 days = 3.67 years

So the result : to reach level 97 from level 96 with my selection of cooking plates,
3 years 8 months.

You can see how difficult can be this task ? I have been playing RS for 6 months, i require 2 more months to arrive to level 96, plus 3 years 8 months to finish level 96...
Total 4 years 4 months of continued playing.

I do not know If I can last that long in a single game....

3squares
03-14-12, 08:24 AM
The level 97 I saw had at least 120 appliances! I think you need more appliances to reach your goal before burn out!

ultrafrog
03-14-12, 08:50 AM
Level 97 wasn't meant to be attainable by normal means. Isn't it obvious when level 96, the soft level cap is 750,800 xp and then level 97 is 10 million?

10 million is just an arbitrary hard to reach number. I'd rather have it that way though, at least it feels like you're working towards something, lol. If it was a hard level cap at 96 and you stopped gaining xp it wouldn't be as much fun to me.

3squares is right, you got to pay to play. If you want level 97 you will need more appliances to grind it out on.

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:50 AM
LOL, no kidding 3squares, talk about burnout.

Wow and here I was thinking that I would get enough food on the counters so I could cook apple pie when I mastered everything to keep a good steady flow of cash coming in. Guess that ain't happening if I ever want to see level 97. hahaha

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 08:52 AM
right then. All the best with all of that.

I think my brain just flipped over itself and tied itself into a knot just now. O.o

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 08:58 AM
you got to pay to play. If you want level 97 you will need more appliances to grind it out on.
That's the thing right there. Just cooking on 24 appliances won't cut it. You'd need more, which means gems. Plus purchasing decoration items will also earn more xp. I figure the decorations that have a high gem cost give more xp?

3squares
03-14-12, 10:25 AM
That's the thing right there. Just cooking on 24 appliances won't cut it. You'd need more, which means gems. Plus purchasing decoration items will also earn more xp. I figure the decorations that have a high gem cost give more xp?

Guess there's no way to know how much xp you get for what item of decor, unless someone's made a list? Sehana?

That particular resto I saw: that player spent Close to $500 on appliances alone. (actually, more, because many of them are Mighty or Sonic or Forever, which means she spent 24 gems to open an extra slot, and then 24 gems to purchase the box.) She also has multiple purchases of 1st place box items, who knows how many times she bought a box to get these items? And according to one of her neighbors, she changes her decor monthly. She uses every crumb of space available. Not a silly millimeter is wasted.

Fec, if you want to get to level 97, my advice is spend, spend, spend! Spend like the wind, my brother! Sure, you could do it the hard way, but you run the risk of the game being discontinued or morphing into something else before you get to Magical 97!

zoom27
03-14-12, 02:43 PM
Im at level 96 on bakery and eighty somethin on restaurant and fashion.
My current goal is to master every recipes/catalogs, then...
Teamlava have been really good with new recipes/catalogs so I will master them as they come along, finish goals as new seasonal contents/themes show up. Level 97 is almost impossible to reach but there are always personal goal/plans to play this game :)

kancilkiller
03-15-12, 01:13 AM
24 Appliances? Maximum is 18, more you need to buy with Gem, am I right?

There is this thing call outsourcing. You don't have to cook it yourself. Just hire three part time student, pay him cheap labour to cook French Toast 8 hours a day, take three shift. Within 44 days you will get to your Level 97.

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:33 AM

There is this thing call outsourcing. You don't have to cook it yourself. Just hire three part time student, pay him cheap labour to cook French Toast 8 hours a day, take three shift. Within 44 days you will get to your Level 97.

HAHAHA, OMG that is too funny! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!

Hmmm, now when the kids need to be punished, I have the perfect one for them. GREAT TIP!

pika4ever88
03-15-12, 05:55 AM
fecsuper, you're distracting! xDD.

Beside that pointless comment, I will post later to answer how much XP you get for a decor item. :3. I already have it for Fashion Story on my site (visit the first wall post of my profile for the link). But I got to do my morning activities before I update the rest of the pages for the other games. ;>.

fecsuper
03-15-12, 06:02 AM
fecsuper, you're distracting! xDD.

Beside that pointless comment, I will post later to answer how much XP you get for a decor item. :3. I already have it for Fashion Story on my site (visit the first wall post of my profile for the link). But I got to do my morning activities before I update the rest of the pages for the other games. ;>.

hhehehe, I have to do something.

About XP's I have found that some decors give you the 10% in XP.
the gem ones I do not know.

awong3
03-15-12, 06:46 AM
U can say that again❕❕

fecsuper
03-15-12, 04:05 PM
When you buy one decor you receive the 10% in XP points.
So when you buy a $1000 coins decor, you receive back 100XP.

fecsuper
03-15-12, 04:45 PM
When you buy one decor you receive the 10% in XP points.
So when you buy a $1000 coins decor, you receive back 100XP.

Sorry is a 1%.
when you buy a decor of $1000 coins, you receive 10XP

piggiful
03-16-12, 08:30 AM

I was actually thinking about hiring illegals, but students could work.

DAmanding
03-16-12, 09:49 AM
I was actually thinking about hiring illegals, but students could work.

Funny, I see the "illegals" (day laborers) outside Home Depot, but never outside my Restaurant! ;)

queentina3
03-16-12, 10:49 AM
fecsuper, I don't want to bump your old threads, but remember the threads you did to maximize coins and food or get rid of them quicker? Well it looks like TL lowered the amount of customers in RS down to 15-17 at one time, so you may want to update your work on them. :(

greygull
03-16-12, 11:23 AM
fecsuper, I don't want to bump your old threads, but remember the threads you did to maximize coins and food or get rid of them quicker? Well it looks like TL lowered the amount of customers in RS down to 15-17 at one time, so you may want to update your work on them. :(

I just checked mine - I had 28 people come in. Then I went to visit you, and watched 28 people walk into your place. I believe as long as happiness remains at 100, you should be selling 1800 plates per hour, no matter if you sit and watch the people or not.

queentina3
03-16-12, 12:05 PM
I just checked mine - I had 28 people come in. Then I went to visit you, and watched 28 people walk into your place. I believe as long as happiness remains at 100, you should be selling 1800 plates per hour, no matter if you sit and watch the people or not.

That is odd, I'm only seeing about 17, 18 max that are coming in/eating, then some get up to walk away and others come in to replace them. From my end I'm not seeing more than 18 coming in and or/eating combined at the same time. Yes I see a lot of people, maybe as high as 28, but those are people leaving with the Happy bubble about their heads. Those people shouldn't count right, they are done eating already.

piggiful
03-16-12, 12:08 PM
Funny, I see the "illegals" (day laborers) outside Home Depot, but never outside my Restaurant! ;)
Not to worry, just pick them up from home depot or the gas station around the corner....make sure they have good eye sight so they don't click on the gem trap.

piggiful
03-16-12, 12:09 PM

I think they reverted that back too.

greygull
03-16-12, 12:11 PM
I'm counting those that walk in the door until they leave. Even when they are walking out with the bubble over their head, they are still "in" the restaurant, and count as a costumer. When they walk out, someone new walks in. So you should be able to see 28 in your place at all times, some just entering, some eating, and some leaving. It also depends on the size of your place - we both have large areas, they have to walk to the podium, then to a seat, then back out the door. In some of fecsupers designs, the tables, chairs and podiums are all right next to the door, people only walk a very short distance.

queentina3
03-16-12, 12:21 PM
Ah ok I get ya now, I thought her design was set up that way because the total customers that could be in the place eating at one time was 28-30, plus we had those leaving. Not that it included those leaving. As Pinkster would say "I'm so pretty". :p

fecsuper
03-16-12, 05:55 PM
Is like greygull says, you can see 28 customers inside the Restaurant at the time. They can be walking to the table, eating, or exiting RS.
RS has change something, because, at higher levels if you use 28 seats, you can see one angry face. So I suggest at higher levels, the use of 30 or 32 seats.