PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I order iems???

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 06:36 AM
I've had this a couple of times and had to wait till the problem resolved itself (can be any length of time - wasted!) - just wondering if anyone knew how to fix it quicker or why it happens?

PROBLEM: I go to my catalogue to order items, but when i press 'tap to order' - it doesn't acknowledge it - it simply just points out whats under the button if you get me... so say I've opened it over a mirror (the mirror is literally under the 'tap to order' bit) - it wont bring up the catalogue, it just says 'full length mirror'. Its really frustrating :mad: I have to wait nearly half a day sometimes to order items, which could be time spent actually having orders being delivered.

Just wondering if anyone knew how I could fix this? Its so annoying :(

kattybell
03-14-12, 06:46 AM
What device do you use? If you're using an idevice do you have the valentines version downloaded?

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 08:36 AM
I've got an iPhone but i've tried it on the Val day app first, and it quit working so I started using the original and that stopped too, so annoying :/

summer0810
03-14-12, 08:50 AM
This keeps happening to me on my iPad. I have to keep restarting it to fix it.

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 09:00 AM
Ive just removed them both (versions) and erm just downloaded the val day one - but the same thing happened so i removed that and just downloaded the original, and fingers crossed it seems to be okay..

kattybell
03-14-12, 09:32 AM
The valentines version has the latest bug fixes, you can use that one until they update the regular version. Also only run one version, as in don't have the regular and valentines one installed at the same time.

cast1532
03-14-12, 09:54 AM
I have the same problem. What I do is I force close Fashion Story and I reopen the app and it works.

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 11:32 AM
I have the same problem. What I do is I force close Fashion Story and I reopen the app and it works.

What do you mean by force close? If you mean just press the back button and lock the phone, Ive tried that. I've had both versions installed before but never had any trouble, but now im just working on the original cos the val day version still gives me the trouble :/

kooky panda
03-14-12, 11:34 AM
What do you mean by force close? If you mean just press the back button and lock the phone, Ive tried that. I've had both versions installed before but never had any trouble, but now im just working on the original cos the val day version still gives me the trouble :/
To force close for IOS, hit home button twice, then hold down the game icon until you see the red minus sign, hit the minus sign.
This closes out your game from running in the background.

It is always best to force close you game out when you are not playing for a period of time, so when you come into the game you are synced with the servers.

wintertrash
03-14-12, 11:48 AM
I have this problem too at times. It's pretty frustrating, but oh well. At least I'm not losing coins with this problem.

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 03:23 PM
Tried your force closing method and it works so far! :D thanks Kooky. I didnt realise about the background running of games and stuff! thankooo! :)

doraleemartin
03-15-12, 12:46 PM
Sometimes I have to force close and sometimes all I have to do is visit a nbr