PDA

View Full Version : March 13! Oh no!!!!! Or maybe not?

Ic3e
03-14-12, 02:44 AM
It's March 13 (14, where I'm at.) And the Valentines stuff isn't gone...for me. Anyone have them gone? :confused:

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 02:56 AM
Im in UK and nope still not gone! was up until 1 in the morning continually ordering cos i was near level 4 on two of the items... feel stupid now cos they're still there :/

Ic3e
03-14-12, 02:59 AM
Maybe they're staying then?! :D

queentina3
03-14-12, 05:45 AM
Not gone for me either, and I'm really trying to get Be Mine finished. I have the last of the perfume in now and then I'm hoping to get the slippers finished. *crosses fingers*

queentina3
03-14-12, 05:46 AM
Ic3e, I LOL @ the title to this thread, you are just too funny! :p

sweetstuff525
03-14-12, 06:56 AM
Thinking they will take it out I. Thursday when they put updates

shakiba
03-14-12, 03:11 PM
My stuff arent gone either. Hope they're staying, im trying to finish my bakery goals.
Anyways... whether they are staying or not, i'm confused O_O

dalula
03-14-12, 03:23 PM
No!! Another 100 gems wasted on getting the Vday stuff!! :(
yes i fell for the nightie and the jeans and spent 43 gems. then i also spent some gems on a vday corner remodel to get the stuff before they would go.
ok. so i guess i wasted my gems again. Last time, because i thought the white swan and the red coat were limited time, i got them. what a waste...

Zee_Zatara
03-14-12, 10:32 PM
No!! Another 100 gems wasted on getting the Vday stuff!! :(
yes i fell for the nightie and the jeans and spent 43 gems. then i also spent some gems on a vday corner remodel to get the stuff before they would go.
ok. so i guess i wasted my gems again. Last time, because i thought the white swan and the red coat were limited time, i got them. what a waste...

All of the Valentine stuff has just been pulled, even Go Red, so you should be happy now.

Whether something is limited or not, you should buy something because you will enjoy it, not because it's limited. IMO it's not a waste if it's something you really wanted to begin with. I bought the nightie because I really liked it, not because it was limited, and even after I bought it I wanted the catalog to stay.

Ic3e
03-14-12, 11:01 PM
All of the Valentine stuff has just been pulled, even Go Red, so you should be happy now.

Whether something is limited or not, you should buy something because you will enjoy it, not because it's limited. IMO it's not a waste if it's something you really wanted to begin with. I bought the nightie because I really liked it, not because it was limited, and even after I bought it I wanted the catalog to stay.

Think everyone is very far from happy. Especially me :(