PDA

View Full Version : Am seriously ticked

sup4mo
03-13-12, 05:50 PM
Just had to come and post my being seriously ticked. I worked really really hard at getting and saving my gems, I just did a upgrade on the size last week so I felt like I was pretty good at my scale, which I purchased when gems were on sell, just to save my $$ for the next expansion, well something I hit or something happened that bought up the expansion post and not paying attention apparently hit buy or yes, and all but 15 of my gems are gone. I am just pretty ticked at the moment, with all the ads that pop up when you start the games, did not pay any attention to what it actually said, yeah granted it is my fault for not reading completely the ad however still wanted to express how ticked I am! (total sad face)!

primerib
03-14-12, 09:15 AM
This is a common problem and so far TL has ignored it. Users have literally begged for an Undo button but their voices go unheard because TL only makes money when you buy gems. For that reason a lot of users feel ripped off.

purpsandherb
03-14-12, 09:59 AM
come on TL. I'm way positive that once u fix the, takin gems with out claryfing issue, Eveybody will be more then happy to Buy more gems! I know I will! then I can actualy save my gems for the higher costing gem items!! because if u didnt hear, I lost some gems by accident. I was mad cuz I workd a couple months tryn to get a magic box.... plz fix.

ultrafrog
03-14-12, 12:43 PM
Until I can be assured that gems will only be spent when I want to spend them, TL is not getting any more money from me.

lin77
03-14-12, 12:49 PM
I think they need to stop ALL popups b4 entering in the game! Those popups screw up a lot of things and they are plain annoying!! I hate them with a passion! :mad:

pinkster73
03-14-12, 12:51 PM
I think they need to stop ALL popups b4 entering in the game! Those popups screw up a lot of things and they are plain annoying!! I hate them with a passion! :mad:

Wait, so you don't like them? :p:p:p

emmaleighnicole
03-14-12, 03:06 PM
I have had this issue before, and they will not do anything about it. I told them they could take the item back if they would give the gems back and they said we cannot reverse player transactions. They should have a confirmation button asking you if you want to buy something yes or no, but they don't.