PDA

View Full Version : Level 96 players

divasdivine
03-13-12, 03:25 PM
The number of players who have reached Level 96 is a rapidly growing population. When there doesn't seem to be anything more to achieve in the game, players get bored and spend less time and energy playing the game.

Does anyone know if there are plans to add new levels in Fashion Story? Surely, it can't be that difficult for TL developers to program. If they can manage to add new catalogues almost every week, and finally manage to give us the ability to expand our stores further, the why can't they manage to add new levels?

TL, do you not have any interest in keeping the players that have supported you all this time?

lollyloo123
03-13-12, 03:45 PM
Ive heard theres a level 97, but it takes 9 million xp to get to - same with other games top level :/

cast1532
03-13-12, 03:48 PM
I'm a level 96 and I don't get bored.

divasdivine
03-13-12, 03:51 PM
Since it takes about 750,000 XP to reach Level 96, 9.2 Million XP pretty much makes Level 97 impossible. I'm pretty sure that is the point TL is making for the moment.

We begged and pleaded for new expansion abilities and got them. Now, maybe if we beg enough for new levels, we might get that too.

driftboutique
03-13-12, 03:53 PM
I'm a level 96 and I don't get bored.

96 here as well. I'm not bored yet either. I'd much rather see new game content than be able to level up.

lollyloo123
03-13-12, 03:59 PM
I mean surely its not difficult to incorporate a few more levels into the game? make them obviously a bit difficult to achieve - but yeah should defo try to argue for more levels.