PDA

View Full Version : Goals

auntmichel
03-13-12, 03:01 PM
I have one more goal before the house but I am only level 33 and cannot plant dahlias until level 35. Should I or can I use gems if I'm not at level 35? Does it actually reward or unlock a valentine house or just reward coins and XP.

auntmichel
03-13-12, 03:02 PM
I am referring to the Flowers Everywhere goal.

greygull
03-13-12, 03:06 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24039-Valentine-s-Goals-Unlocked-Crops-and-Prizes

Here a list of all the goals :) I believe there is one more set of goals after this set.

And all of the Valentines things are scheduled to be removed today (not sure what time). It would be up to you if you want to spend the gems to skip through all of it. If I added correctly - I think you would need to spend 80 gems total to finish all of this one to get the house.

queentina3
03-13-12, 03:08 PM
You'll still have Parade Day to get through which is:

30 Corn @ 22 hours
25 Tomatoes @ 16 hours
3 Valentine Confetti from your neighbors.

Most likely the goals will be pulled at reset tonight, so I'd save my gems if I were you. But yes, you could skip that part for Gems, as that is what I did originally as I wasn't going to make it to Lvl 35 with the original pull date.

pastrychef17
03-13-12, 03:26 PM
If they pull it tonight, you won't make it if you don't already have the corn and tomatoes ready to harvest as soon as you get to that goal and 3 neighbors who can immediately receive and accept the request for the valentine confetti. I figured I wouldn't make level 35 in time either so I skipped the dahlias goal a week or so ago and finished the rest to get the house. Turns out I was right as I only got to level 31 today. I would never have made it to level 35 by tonight. The Valentine house was worth it to me for 15 gems but it wouldn't be if I had to spend more than that to skip the rest of the goals before they took them away.

auntmichel
03-13-12, 05:32 PM
Well that sucks! So close but so far! I'll have to rethink working towards goals in the future.

sup4mo
03-13-12, 05:56 PM
That is exactly what I did yesterday to get the house, had my tomatoes & corn ready to harvest was waiting in my cocoanut trees, and did not have my ask completed, I too was not close to level 35, was at 31 also, sell on gems came along, I purchased the 100 or so pack, paid for everything I had left, and lo and behold made it in time to get my little house, even got the chocolate tree too boot.

auntmichel
03-14-12, 11:35 AM
All I have left to do is collect my corn and my goals disappeared just now. Won't it let me finish the very last task in progress?!

auntmichel
03-15-12, 04:30 PM
Well I did get to collect the crops needed for Parade Day while the goals were still up. However, when I did I did not get the Valentine house. I am very disappointed. It is very disappointing to play the game and constantly get what team lava calls "out of sync" problems that they do nothing to resolve.

pastrychef17
03-15-12, 05:00 PM
Well I did get to collect the crops needed for Parade Day while the goals were still up. However, when I did I did not get the Valentine house. I am very disappointed. It is very disappointing to play the game and constantly get what team lava calls "out of sync" problems that they do nothing to resolve.

It's not anywhere in your inventory? If you got it, that's where it would show up. Sorry if it didn't.

pik4pii
03-17-12, 01:21 AM
Hai... May i ask if this game provide goals? I am new to this game. Thanks

kooky panda
03-17-12, 07:37 AM
Hai... May i ask if this game provide goals? I am new to this game. Thanks

Farm has had christmas and valentine goals in the past( for IOS ), so hopefully we will see more in the future for IOS and also for android and kindle fire. (fingers crossed)

auntmichel
03-21-12, 11:25 AM
No, it is not in inventory. I have been trying to get TL to add it for me. So far no luck.

kooky panda
03-21-12, 12:11 PM
No, it is not in inventory. I have been trying to get TL to add it for me. So far no luck.
Have you gotten a reply from support with a support agents name on it? If so make sure you have responded back with any additional information that they asked for?

If not, what day did you send your email to them?

auntmichel
03-31-12, 10:35 AM
They told me that according to their records, I didn't complete the goals on time to be awarded the Valentine house. This is such a crock! I still had the goals appearing on my game when I collected the last item to complete the last goal. I got a message that said I completed. Still no house. But wait...TL's answer was that they pulled the goals prior to that. I asked, why then, did the goals still appear on my game if they were no longer running? The only thing TL had to say was to repeat their blanket form letter reply...

Lesson learned on my part, do not spend any money on this game and do not work to accomplish goals, master crops etc. that TL will pull. Play as a leisure activity, not as a gamer or you may be disappointed.

ska419
04-07-12, 02:22 PM
Why doesn't kindle fire have goals??