PDA

View Full Version : fashion goals

hisfuturewife
03-13-12, 02:27 PM
why cant i find them on my kindlefire or on my phone htc evo shift?????

greygull
03-13-12, 02:35 PM
Goals are currently only for iOS devices. Hoping they do cross over though!

nicoleleeysl
03-14-12, 09:55 PM
Anybody who know when is fashion story new goals coming up?? Can't wait !

chiyooo
03-23-12, 04:15 PM
Anybody who know when is fashion story new goals coming up?? Can't wait !

I know!!! I'm so bored without goals! I'm thinking of not playing anymore ... Any ideas to keep me in it? I'm kind of bored now :(

ariesblu
03-23-12, 04:28 PM
Goals have never been on Android devices for Fashion (or bakery, or restaurant...). I don't know about this "currently" business that keeps on being repeated, but I'm not sure if they will any time soon, for Androids have already missed out on Christmas, New Year, and Valentine's. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

ariesblu
03-23-12, 04:30 PM
I know!!! I'm so bored without goals! I'm thinking of not playing anymore ... Any ideas to keep me in it? I'm kind of bored now :(

Oh that's hard. You can keep playing for your neighbors. I'm sure some of them are Android, and they've somehow managed. You can ask them for ideas or tips.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-23-12, 04:39 PM
I'm so glad goals are finally done. Can get back to normal play again.

Try mastering catalogs. The St Patty's catalog MIGHT be removed (no official word though) so I'm working on getting it master just in case it's gone soon.

Mastering is kind of the built in goal, that and leveling up, getting a larger shop, making money to buy decor items to get your shop the way you want. All kinds of things you can work towards.

I try to keep a rack of every catalog ever offered. I've blocked off a corner of my shop so the customers can't get to everything. I only sell off what I want to sell. The rest I keep so I can have a large selection. I've got stuff in my shop you can't get anymore. People are always asking me how I got a certain item cause they haven't seen it anywhere else. So that's a goal I'm working on. At the moment I', working on saving up money to expand as I'm running out of space.

But you just come up with your own goals to work for. I've got so many things I'm working on I get annoyed with goals pop up cause they interfere with what I'm already working on. I can't imagine why you're bored.