PDA

View Full Version : Mean People!

GroovyRuss
03-13-12, 10:31 AM
So I'm trying to finish some V goals before content is pulled I send out the pig voucher request. I get 8 of 10 yesterday. Cool i will Finnish it today. However, I go into my wall area and one neighbor has written

"I declined your pig rental voucher request HAHAHAHA!!! looks like you are not gonna reach that goal in time HAHAHAHA!!!!"

Neighbor deleted :D

nmishii
03-13-12, 10:33 AM
I'd have done the same.

bobbyrae
03-13-12, 10:34 AM
wow...that must have been one of the malicious people spoken about on that other thread. :-0

viviansmo
03-13-12, 10:42 AM
Unbelievable. Glad you just deleted them.

queentina3
03-13-12, 10:51 AM
Wow, that is completely awful. I'm glad you deleted them.

pinkster73
03-13-12, 10:55 AM
Who does stuff like that?

Don't worry, there's always karma :p

pastrychef17
03-13-12, 11:04 AM
Who does stuff like that?

Don't worry, there's always karma :p

Exactly. Wow, I can't believe someone would not only do that but brag about it.

queentina3
03-13-12, 11:14 AM
I'm just mean enough to leave a post like that on my wall so that all my neighbors that come to tip me, and look at my wall, would see it and know not to add that person. :p

pinkster73
03-13-12, 11:20 AM
I'm just mean enough to leave a post like that on my wall so that all my neighbors that come to tip me, and look at my wall, would see it and know not to add that person. :p

Oooo good plan

queentina3
03-13-12, 11:24 AM
Oooo good plan

Like you said baby, Karma. :p

etotheg
03-13-12, 11:30 AM
Post the id next time so we can make sure they're not a neighbor or ours either :)

bobbyrae
03-13-12, 11:34 AM
Post the id next time so we can make sure they're not a neighbor or ours either :)

I wouldn't do that. I think it's against forum rules or something. Not sure why though. Perhaps sending a private message or something may be better...although that may be against forum rules as well...although for the life of me i cannot understand why. I'm sure this post of mine is against forum rules too! sheesh.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 11:36 AM
So I'm trying to finish some V goals before content is pulled I send out the pig voucher request. I get 8 of 10 yesterday. Cool i will Finnish it today. However, I go into my wall area and one neighbor has written

"I declined your pig rental voucher request HAHAHAHA!!! looks like you are not gonna reach that goal in time HAHAHAHA!!!!"

Neighbor deleted :D

Omagosh!!! Are you serious? Add me SmokeyMtnGirl and I will send you whatever you need. I can't believe somebody would do that. Why would you care if somebody else finished a goal. On farm story I got to a point where I could go no farther cause to plant the flower I needed to be level 35 so I def won't finish those goals. But I happily accept any requests any of my friends ask of me.

All I can say is WOW!!!!

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 11:38 AM
Exactly. Wow, I can't believe someone would not only do that but brag about it.

Right. I mean if you want to decline then I guess go for it but don't be smart about it. I accidently declined something because of the stupid pop ups and I felt so bad. I left an apology on my wall cause I was afraid they know I done it but I didn't see who it was from so I couldn't tell them it was an accident. :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 11:39 AM

Good one!!!

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 11:39 AM

AND so everyone knows to DECLINE all their requests.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 11:41 AM
I wouldn't do that. I think it's against forum rules or something. Not sure why though. Perhaps sending a private message or something may be better...although that may be against forum rules as well...although for the life of me i cannot understand why. I'm sure this post of mine is against forum rules too! sheesh.

Actually they say don't reply just report it. But I like leaving it on the wall. That way everyone who visits will see it. I cannot believe anybody would do that. Yep bobbyrae I will have to ban you over on the banning forum :) For breaking unknown rules unknowingly lol

sweetstuff525
03-13-12, 11:46 AM
Omg that is mean maybe they are not even close to finishing the goals and are mad but that is mean you can add me sweetstuff525 I accept all requests

GroovyRuss
03-13-12, 12:27 PM

oh trust me i was tempted to do that and post the shop name here but I bit my lip and just deleted them. However i did have to come here and get it off my chest a little via the first post lol

Also i wanted to see if others would agree with instant deleting them. Makes me feel better that i did what most would do and just delete them and not start a war etc... :P

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-13-12, 04:55 PM
oh trust me i was tempted to do that and post the shop name here but I bit my lip and just deleted them. However i did have to come here and get it off my chest a little via the first post lol

Also i wanted to see if others would agree with instant deleting them. Makes me feel better that i did what most would do and just delete them and not start a war etc... :P

Personally, if it were possible I'd burn their bakery down just after deleting all their content. Honestly that blows my mind. I cannot comprehend why somebody would do that. ESP posting on your wall haha you won't finish. It's not like nobody else was going to help you. :)

pinkster73
03-13-12, 05:12 PM

You did the right thing. Just delete and move on. And you got it off your chest without slandering.

scarletlocs
03-13-12, 05:18 PM
Wow.... In a way not surprised. I was tipping yesterday and notice folks writing mean stuff on folks wall. One person told someone go to hell because they didn't send the part they needed. I was like seriously... Dang this shoud b a FUN game.

freshfoods
03-13-12, 05:49 PM
never knew neighbors were that mean

Aristodeme
03-13-12, 07:01 PM
I've seen some pretty nasty posts myself but have yet to see a neighbor pull one of those. Thanks to the delete button, there's plenty of good players out there to fill that spot. =)

sourlicorice2
03-13-12, 10:00 PM
He/She Is Obviously some young kid that's probably too young and immature to be playing a social game. You did the right mature thing in just deleting them.

zoom27
03-14-12, 02:07 AM
I had a low level player randomly wrote on my wall (not my nbr)
"Your shop is messy and crowded"
Really? I was about to write something mean and horrible on that person's wall but thought better at myself.
He/she's just jealous cause I'm at level 86 with great nbrs whom I have wonderful relationship with
AND I have "Fairy Tale Display" that costed me sickly 52 gems that I dont regret spending on :)
Haha there I feel so much better.

zoom27
03-14-12, 02:11 AM
Oh and I know this is bakery section but mine happened hile playing FS. I play Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, Night club and Farm so....

RoseMeyer
03-14-12, 09:40 AM
I wish it were this easy to delete annoying neighbors IRL.

:)

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:17 AM
I wish it were this easy to delete annoying neighbors IRL.

:)

Omg so do I!!!!! And their yappy dogs that bark ALL NIGHT.

sourlicorice2
03-14-12, 10:22 AM
Omg so do I!!!!! And their yappy dogs that bark ALL NIGHT.

Or the nbrs that like to blare their music and have no consideration for their next door nbrs.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:26 AM
Or the nbrs that like to blare their music and have no consideration for their next door nbrs.

Or the ones who like to start their house renos at 6:00 am on the weekends because they're selling their condo.

Limaxa
03-14-12, 10:41 AM
Lol i think it was a child..or a very stupid Person^^

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:43 AM
Lol i think it was a child..or a very stupid Person^^

Definitely not children. I know them.

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:47 AM
LOL, I have great neighbors IRL. The part of town I live in is fairly quiet and we can even hear kids that are playing 3 streets away. We all look out for each other and help each other out. The first year we lived here we moved in a few weeks before xmas and had come from a condo, so we didn't have a snow blower. We got 2 feet of snow and our neighbors graciously snow blowed our driveway for us until we could get out and get one. They even helped me catch my cat that got out of the house once. I love my neighbors. :)

DAmanding
03-14-12, 11:11 AM
I've seen several very low level players make disparaging remarks about high level bakeries with lots of decor in them, including mine and neighbors. I think they just get jealous because they've just started out and can't afford all that stuff. I'm almost level 93 in Bakery and getting kind of bored so I just started Restaurant Story a few days ago. I had forgotten how hard it is just starting and it is sad to look "in the shop window" at all the pretty stuff you can't buy yet!

dansbeloved
03-14-12, 11:46 AM
So what about when people write really ugly stuff on your wall? Or if they do it repeatedly and they aren't your "neighbors" to delete? We can write on anyone's wall and visit people's walls and look in their shops. Some people are just jerks and haters. One comment is something to shrug off, but if it becomes harrassment????

pinkster73
03-14-12, 11:51 AM
So what about when people write really ugly stuff on your wall? Or if they do it repeatedly and they aren't your "neighbors" to delete? We can write on anyone's wall and visit people's walls and look in their shops. Some people are just jerks and haters. One comment is something to shrug off, but if it becomes harrassment????

Then take screenshots if you can and email teamlava support. Include as much info as you can, like Id's and store names.

dansbeloved
03-14-12, 12:29 PM
Very helpful as we all know what has happened on Facebook with Cyber bullying, esp with kids and gay teens. We aren't all adults out here. Need to play nice and friendly.

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 03:53 PM
So happy you deleted them and moved on. People shouldnt be treated this way. Especially when they put like cuss words and stuff, they just space out the letters or use a variation of the letters. It isnt nice to do that

kooky panda
06-18-13, 04:35 PM
Closing since this is an older thread.
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to report inappropriate in game behavior.