PDA

View Full Version : March 2012 Bugs

princesskitten
03-12-12, 07:58 PM
Hi, I play bakery story on my ipod touch& my android phone. Ive noticed on both devices that other bakery neighbors are able to bake several recipes that I can not. As such as Gravestone Brownies, Pumpkin cookies, Candy corn macaroons, Valentine Cupcake, Holiday Donut, Candy corn coffee, and Pumpkin Ice Cream. Ive seen all of these recipes in several bakeries. Also on the appliance list candy cane maker isn't listed anymore. If anyone else is experiencing these problems or has a solution please help :) I love bakery story and I want these problems fixed! :o

princesskitten
03-12-12, 08:02 PM
Marzipan maker isn't available either.

trace35
03-13-12, 02:22 AM
R u new to the game? If so most of these items are no longer available because they were on special holiday updates. The recipes u refer to are goals on these holiday updates that other players have reached. U can find new goals to achieve in top left hand corner of screen. Good luck!

princesskitten
03-14-12, 04:55 PM
no im not new im almost level 40. and every recipe i put in the description I have seen in bakerys less than a week ago. So how is it possible for someone to be making halloween and valentines recipes when its march?

queentina3
03-14-12, 05:05 PM
no im not new im almost level 40. and every recipe i put in the description I have seen in bakerys less than a week ago. So how is it possible for someone to be making halloween and valentines recipes when its march?

Have you seen them making Halloween recipes, or just seen them on counters? Many recipes, once mastered, offer over 100k plates and can take quite a while to get rid of. If they are still making them, then that is odd, as they were pulled to my knowledge back in Nov.

Candy Cane maker and Marzipan were removed over a month ago as those were from the xmas/new years release.

Valentine Cupcake I have no idea about, as I've never heard of it or seen it. We have a Vanilla Cupcake and Valentine Cookies, but those are regular recipes and not holiday related at all.

nmishii
03-14-12, 05:14 PM
Valentine Cupcakes were released last year and was removed last fall from BS when they removed some of the holiday content. They remain in RS.

queentina, I can send you valentine cupcakes for a gift tomorrow if you want. You'll get 50 of them and they sell for 2 coins each. Better gift than brown chickens in Farm. :p

queentina3
03-14-12, 05:16 PM
Valentine Cupcakes were released last year and was removed last fall from BS when they removed some of the holiday content. They remain in RS.

queentina, I can send you valentine cupcakes for a gift tomorrow if you want. You'll get 50 of them and they sell for 2 coins each. Better gift than brown chickens in Farm. :p

No thank you, but the thought was very nice. :p

Bronxgrl
03-14-12, 05:27 PM
OK they r removing the goals, can they remove the annoyng ads constantly asking us to install their other games? It's frustrating to try and play but you have to wait for ALL THOSE annoying pop ups to finish. Used to be 2-3 now it's about 8 of them. Makes me want to delete the whole thing.

Bronxgrl
03-14-12, 05:28 PM
Oh, forgot to mention the people with those puppy ballons that if you accidently click them you get the install pet shop ad again UUUHHHGGGG!

dstrbddrgn
03-16-12, 09:14 PM
Ah! That's something I wanted to report on!
Those darn annoying unwanted apps that interfere while I'm trying
To play! The pet shop one and restaurant story are the main ones.
They constantly ask me which I always decline and the unwanted app
stays up on my screen beside my shop and won't go away. So now there
is the unwanted app and the unwanted customers that pull down my shop
re****tion, look for items irrelevant to this app, and just won't go away.
Please give an option to block these kinds of apps or fix to where they do not
interefere AT ALL. Thanks!