PDA

View Full Version : Recipe in Bakery

Mayarosengren
03-12-12, 02:37 PM
In farm u can see the crops and flowers in menu while it growing. But in Bakery u can't see the menu/recipe while I'm cooking things.. u have to wait til u finish cooking something, then u can look into the menu.. So in the farm u can plan what u gonna grow/plant for next. But u can't plan anything in Bakery... Why??
/Maya

Rachael98
03-12-12, 02:41 PM
I think it's due to the way Bakery's menus are set out.

You can always see times of things on all games at SupremeDynasty (www.supremedynasty.com).

kooky panda
03-12-12, 02:50 PM
In farm u can see the crops and flowers in menu while it growing. But in Bakery u can't see the menu/recipe while I'm cooking things.. u have to wait til u finish cooking something, then u can look into the menu.. So in the farm u can plan what u gonna grow/plant for next. But u can't plan anything in Bakery... Why??
/Maya

You can look at your cookbook while cooking, but you have to be very very careful when doing this.

click on one of your appliances that has food, you will see two options, carefully click cancel this dish and start a new one(do not click the Instantly for gems option)

Your cookbook will pull up. Do not click any receipes, you can scroll to look at receipes, but when you are done click the big x at the top.
This will take you out of the cookbook .