PDA

View Full Version : Which "easy" appliances are uni-taskers?

RoseMeyer
03-12-12, 09:59 AM
Is there a list of the appliances that only make one recipe? You know what Alton Brown says about unitaskers.....

I found alot of other really useful lists, but I couldnt find that one.

:)

pastrychef17
03-12-12, 10:02 AM
In RS, the one-hit wonders are:
Outdoor Grill
Smoker Pit
Candy Heart Stove
Turducken Fryer
Chestnut Roaster
Chocolate Maker
Nacho Machine

I am really hoping they release more new recipes for these machines so that it'd be worth it to build more than a few. As it is, I mastered them all by building just a handful of machines and there's no incentive to build any more than that.

pastrychef17
03-12-12, 10:03 AM
Oh, and btw, none of these are easy appliances - they require more than 1 tap to cook, prepare and serve.

RoseMeyer
03-12-12, 10:24 AM
I think I should have said "constructibles. :)
you knew what I meant tho.

:o

muggapug
03-14-12, 02:08 PM
There is an upside to non-easy appliances. I played both RS and BS to level 96 and I noticed that when I was cooking on my easy appliances, I received almost no collectibles. I switched back to regular appliances and my collectible rate went back up. I started both games on a new device and may not even buy easy appliances because of this.

RoseMeyer
03-14-12, 07:00 PM
Are the extra points when you complete the constructibles?

queentina3
03-14-12, 09:15 PM
Are the extra points when you complete the constructibles?

What do you mean by extra points? I'm confused. LOL

RoseMeyer
03-15-12, 05:32 AM
Do you get extra stars when you complete the appliances?

kattybell
03-15-12, 05:33 AM
Do you get extra stars when you complete the appliances?

You mean xp?

RoseMeyer
03-15-12, 12:04 PM
yes :)

piggiful
03-16-12, 01:05 PM
There is an upside to non-easy appliances. I played both RS and BS to level 96 and I noticed that when I was cooking on my easy appliances, I received almost no collectibles. I switched back to regular appliances and my collectible rate went back up. I started both games on a new device and may not even buy easy appliances because of this.

I'll take saved taps over collectibles any day:)
I wish I can build everything as easy appliance.