PDA

View Full Version : Notification stopped working after I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.1

HLDster
03-12-12, 09:27 AM
I recently updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.1. Everything was working before the iOS update. But after the iOS update, I no longer receive any notification (food finished cooking, received tips, etc.). I verified all notification settings are correct in the app and in iPhone setting. What am I missing? :confused:

kattybell
03-12-12, 10:04 AM
Try restarting your device and see if that helps.

HLDster
03-12-12, 10:56 AM
Try restarting your device and see if that helps.

Restarted several times. Still do not receive any notifications.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 11:06 AM
Sometimes when you download new updates to the games, or update your device to a new version, your notifications may be affected. Go into your game and turn notifications off then back on. Also go to setting in your phone under the notifications and turn them off then back on to see if this corrects the issue.

HLDster
03-12-12, 11:16 AM
Sometimes when you download new updates to the games, or update your device to a new version, your notifications may be affected. Go into your game and turn notifications off then back on. Also go to setting in your phone under the notifications and turn them off then back on to see if this corrects the issue.

Tried all that too. Tried reinstalling the app, setting the notification in the app between off and on several times, also changing the iPhone notification setting off and on a few times. None of that work.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 11:31 AM
Tried all that too. Tried reinstalling the app, setting the notification in the app between off and on several times, also changing the iPhone notification setting off and on a few times. None of that work.
send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your games. Mine are working and I am on iphone 4 and just updated to 5.1.

HLDster
03-12-12, 05:44 PM
Not sure why, but I started to receive notification again this afternoon. Thanks to all on your replies.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 06:16 PM
Not sure why, but I started to receive notification again this afternoon. Thanks to all on your replies.

oh good!!! May of been a little hiccup.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaktdIpmqk0VAyqM5xWPb0qgNDWVCAq 0-3nGJx7_1qc_h6ZmuJ