PDA

View Full Version : What does the ATM do?

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:20 AM
Hi, Ive noticed that a lot of higher-level clubs have an ATM machine. Since $10,000 is hard to come by in this game (especially since my money is constantly decreasing for no construct reason given) I would like to know if the ATM is a solid investment, and will bring more cash in. The ticket table so far has seemed to do nothing.. anyone know what that function (if any) is for as well? Much thanks! ;)

kooky panda
03-12-12, 08:28 AM
This is just a decoration, does not bring in any more money, xps , etc.

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:50 AM
Oh ok thanks... that is odd so many ppl are buying a "worthless" decoration tho... Lol. Its not even visually appealing!

queentina3
03-12-12, 11:46 AM
Oh ok thanks... that is odd so many ppl are buying a "worthless" decoration tho... Lol. Its not even visually appealing!

I purchased it because most clubs you would want to have an ATM. :p

cupcakes4cece
03-12-12, 06:44 PM
It's not hard to earn money in this game. Make sure you have plenty of regular floor in front of drink counters. Customers do not like standing on dance floors to drink.

violetspring21
03-15-12, 10:56 AM
Thanks. Oh yeah, I have enough room for them to drink. I just thought at $10,000, the ATM would make the customers stay longer or SOMETHING...

samera_the_great
04-06-12, 03:03 PM
I had ATM before. Then I try to sell it and see what is going on. I get back 1000 only. The game should tell me how much it worth if I sell. I am regret.