PDA

View Full Version : Goal Request is not sent to neighbor on real time/immediately but the next day?

chic_ch
03-12-12, 07:38 AM
Recently i am "rushing" to complete Valentine Goals before 13th Mar, i live in the country which is 14hrs ahead PST time, which means i can send gift again to my neighbor right after 4pm my time, which also mean i can send my goal request to neighbor.
Yesterday, I sent 2 goal requests to 100 neighbors after TL server maintenance. Also "chatting" with another neighbor on each other's wall, pretty sure our chatting was on the real time basic because back & forth writing to each other's wall happened within 15 minutes time.
I specifically selected the neighbor whom i was chatting in order to get my goal request accepted IMMEDIATELY (i wished), however the neighbor did not see my request until the next PST, which is 4pm my time today, FINALLY my goal requests completed, my good neighbor whom i was chatting yesterday informed me that saw my request today and have accepted.
Additionally, when i sent the goal request yesterday, the message shown "request has been sent" & NOT "your request has not reached because you have sent the request earlier to the neighbor earlier"
Can you please enlighten me:
1. I thought all goal requests/material requests are sent from sender to receiving neighbor on real time basic?
2. I thought all goal requests/material requests accepted by receiving neighbor on real time basic, and the sender also get the acceptance updated on the real time basic?
3. I play Fashion Story as well, apparently i do not such problem, most of my goal requests completed within few hours caused i sent to neighbor who are playing the game on the same time zone.

After the above incident, i realized that i will not able to complete Valentine Goals, and since TL team did not release the list of items & goals will be removed, i stop buying GEM for "skip" certain Goal steps. So disappointed :(

Anyone been thru the above incident before got it resolve? please help & thank you in advance.

8summer8
03-24-12, 07:09 AM
Hi I read somewhere that you can only do 20 requests a day so if you sent to 100 neighbours, 80 won't get it.

I hope this is accurate.

The valentine goals were crazy. It was like make 30 of something that takes a whole day, make 20 of something that takes 2 days, finish a couple of pages of one goal then sorry you need to go and complete 6 pages in another goal to get molten lava etc etc oh and get it all done in a month.

Also it would have been heaps better with a countdown to finish like Christmas coz if people didn't know about this forum they would have really been in the dark.

I'm loving having a nice rest from goals. I never want to look at another sugar almond cookie!:)