PDA

View Full Version : No goals

muffin321
03-12-12, 07:14 AM
I am on level 23 n goals aren't available to me unlike a neighbour of mine who's is on a lower level 

kattybell
03-12-12, 07:27 AM
What device do you have? If you have Android goals aren't available yet. If you're IOS make sure you have the valentines version downloaded.

DaojinWildfire
03-12-12, 06:19 PM
You don't have goals because you're not playing from the Valentine version. Also, Valentine content, which includes goals, will be moved removed tomorrow, March 13, as mentioned here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th).

Jeremysgirl1995
03-14-12, 05:03 PM
My husband plays on the iPad and he has not had goals for long time. He doesn't know how to get them back. I was almost done with goals, not February's goals, but the ones that came out at the beginning of March, when they disappeared today and in their place were all the Valentine goals, empty again. I had already completed them. What do I do? This is more than a week's worth of work.

queentina3
03-14-12, 05:07 PM
My husband plays on the iPad and he has not had goals for long time. He doesn't know how to get them back. I was almost done with goals, not February's goals, but the ones that came out at the beginning of March, when they disappeared today and in their place were all the Valentine goals, empty again. I had already completed them. What do I do? This is more than a week's worth of work.

You have to uninstall/reinstall the Valentine's version. The goals were pulled today, there are no new goals. Did your husband have the valentine's version downloaded? If not, that is why he didn't get the goals.

flytothestars
03-15-12, 12:39 AM
Please please please please please make another way to get the truffle chairs :(((((( they are what I love most in the game!!! But my other bakery didn't get them~~~I'll do anything to get them!!! Please please t,t

randa320
03-17-12, 09:52 AM
Are there any goals after valentines ones. I have no goals after finishing the valentine ones