PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Gifts

ketchupisamazing
03-11-12, 07:45 PM
Okay I have multiple questions here.

1. Is there a way to delete a gift after you click "Accept"?
2. If not, if you don't use them, will they ever go away?
3. Do you have to use a gift?

The thing is, I have received many parts for building appliances, but, I am not currently building anything. I used to just click "Accept" but now my gift box is full and I can't receive anymore (which is a let-down considering I have 111 neighbors). I want to delete all of them but I don't know how. :mad:

OhFashionNL
03-11-12, 09:28 PM
I don't think they'll ever go away, unless you use them for constructing ovens etc.

cupcakes4cece
03-11-12, 09:42 PM
What do you mean your gift box is full? Do you mean you received the max 20 gifts for the day? If so, it's not a big deal. Tomorrow you can get 20 more gifts.

Your gifts storage can hold an unlimited number of gifts, so having those parts in there is not preventing you from getting more gifts. You can still get 20 every day. Or even 40 if you make a request also.

The gifts do not go away. They stay until you use them. No, there is no way to remove them other than to use them.

I would never reject parts if I were you. You'll be sorry you don't have more when it comes time to build something and you have to wait for days for your neighbos to send all the parts you need.

cupcakes4cece
03-11-12, 09:44 PM
By the way, your number of neighbors does not make any difference. You can have 2000 and you still won't get more than 20 gifts per day (40 if you also make a request). So you will NEVER get a gift from each of your 111 neighbors, o matter what gifts you Accept or Decline.

RoseMeyer
03-12-12, 09:21 AM
wait for days for your neighbos to send all the parts you need.

If I only see a name in my newsfeed requesting parts on a regular basis, I might be pretty darn slow to respond.

If I recognize a name because every so often they leave tips or SEND gifts, I would absolutely send ur parts ASAP.

just saying.

cupcakes4cece
03-12-12, 04:38 PM
I didn't say that neighbors don't send the parts you request. But some appliances require more parts than your neighbors can send in one day, plus half the time the stupid request system doesn't even work right.