PDA

View Full Version : How important is the number of cash registers?

ginerp
03-11-12, 07:23 PM
I am on level 33, shop is 13X16, and I have two cash registers. I just expanded, so I don't have many coins. I am trying to figure out if I should bother to spend money on another cash register. I am having a hard time figuring out how much and in what way they matter. The customers never actually think about the cashiers, and I have a 100 rating in happiness, but would having another one boost sales?

lollyloo123
03-12-12, 02:51 AM
I only have 2 registers and im size 20x23 and i never see a change :) just stick with 2 if you need the space :)

kel226
03-12-12, 05:06 AM
Do the customers get "served" quicker if u have more registers, ie, in and out of the shop more quickly and therefore u sell ur stock quicker?

kattybell
03-12-12, 05:09 AM
No, by having two or more registers is really for decoration. The same amount of customers will come in, perhaps they might have things sold a little faster.

lollyloo123
03-12-12, 05:17 AM
well if you watch, you can actually see two people getting served at the same time, ive had about 10 at once and never noticed that id earn money quicker, works the same way - theyre literally for decoration i think lol. you do need one obvs lol id stick with two :) one at each end of your store so theyre easy to locate lol

cristinae115
03-12-12, 12:44 PM
Not sure if you reached the goal yet where you need to buy more registers, but I know at one point there is a goal where you need to buy 3 registers. Hold off until then!

ginerp
03-12-12, 07:12 PM
Thanks all, I don't really like the look of having a lot of cashiers, so I'll happily stick with my two until the goal makes me get more. Thanks especially for this heads up!

Not sure if you reached the goal yet where you need to buy more registers, but I know at one point there is a goal where you need to buy 3 registers. Hold off until then!