PDA

View Full Version : What to do What to do??

jojopeanut
03-11-12, 07:44 PM
I know Valentine items are only a day away from being removed. And from what I read here that includes decor. I don't have the Teddy Bear display yet and I really want it.

My delima is whether or not to buy gems I plan on buying the bunch for 49.99 the most I ever purchased at once. However the last time I purchased gems a sale popped up shortly after once not even 5 min later. I know sales are random. Or handed out randomly. I'm afraid to test this though and buy the least amont to see if a sale pops up. Because I still want a large quality for decorating and expanding, but *sigh* my budget is limited.

pops1972
03-11-12, 07:50 PM
I fixed my old dishwasher and spent my New dishwasher money on gems and a New sweater. The dishwasher works, Its just ugly. I think I would get the small for 4.99 and wait for a sale later. Idk :)

jojopeanut
03-11-12, 07:59 PM
I like your budgeting. And a new sweater to. I can spend the 49.99. It's the unknown..lol what ifs.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-11-12, 08:03 PM
I get the sales all the time. But don't buy gems so they are useless to me. Sure wish I could give them away. I agree buy the smaller pkg and wait for a sale :)

pinkster73
03-11-12, 08:39 PM
I would buy some gems, just enough to get what you desperately want, then wait for a sale.

shakiba
03-12-12, 04:41 PM
I get the sales all the time. But don't buy gems so they are useless to me. Sure wish I could give them away. I agree buy the smaller pkg and wait for a sale :)

Same! What luck for those who actually buys gems huh? :/

jojopeanut
03-14-12, 12:01 AM
Well I didn't get a sale so I just went with my original plan. Either way TL has me hooked. Lol I'm gonna buy gems. Now the question is how badly they tempt me this Weeks update. Lol