PDA

View Full Version : No New Food Choices?

Unregistered
11-01-10, 12:44 PM
I have recently gotten rid my other bugs by deleting and re adding the application but now I have a new problem. When I gain an acheivment level the screen will say that i can now cook certain types of food like recently i gained the oppportunity to cook chicken pot pie (I have just started). When itry to cook something, my new foods are not there. This problem may not seem that big but it isgetting annoying to not be bale to cook new foods which makes it harder to gain as much money as possible because i can not cook foods that give more money. This game seems like it could be really fun but so far it has been filled with bugs that need fixing. Please teamlava give us a notice that you are working on fixing these problems because for now i dont know how much longer i can hold my breath for this game to start working. Is anyone else having this problem?!

Unregistered
11-01-10, 01:10 PM
Each food can only be cooked on a certain appliance, so it won't show up unless you have that appliance and are trying to cook with it. For instance, the chicken pot pie can only be made with the oven, so if you are trying to cook on the stove, it won't show up in the choices.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 01:25 PM
You need a stove for chicken pot pie. My question is when you deleted and re-installed all you problems disappeared? Did you have to start over from level 1?

Unregistered
11-01-10, 04:06 PM
You need a stove for chicken pot pie. My question is when you deleted and re-installed all you problems disappeared? Did you have to start over from level 1?

no nit at all... i was surprised i thought i would have to but my restaurant went back to the way it was :) and thank you to you both for the help...it makes sense now :)