PDA

View Full Version : Sick animals...oh no you didn't

dillydiner
03-11-12, 02:00 PM
Ok, teamlava...I get it that you need to eat too and these games are, after all to make money...but making it so if you won't buy gems to heal your sick baby you have tp abandon it at the breeder...bad taste..really tasteless...I refuse to play this game anymore...you made me sfo mad I could almost pull the plug on all your games...

Rachael98
03-11-12, 02:09 PM
I don't mind that it costs gems to revive, I don't, however, like the terminology "abandon". Abandoning pets is a serious and horrible thing to do.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-11-12, 02:56 PM
What game is this in? I have zoo story but don't play very often :(

Rachael98
03-11-12, 03:06 PM
What game is this in? I have zoo story but don't play very often :(

Pet Shop Story.

It's available on iOS, and very recently, Android.

dillydiner
03-11-12, 06:21 PM
Pet shop story...and I do mind spending gems because that is real money for a fake pet...

dlp44
03-11-12, 07:32 PM
I respect your opinion regarding this matter, however, there is already a thread about this topic (that you posted in immediately before starting a new thread).

flaquitachula
03-14-12, 12:16 PM
Pet shop story...and I do mind spending gems because that is real money for a fake pet...

I agree....using the word "abandon" to play on our sensitivites is despicable. Especially since there are young kids playing this game. The choice of words is intended to play on our sympathies just to make money and the amount of gems required to "heal" the pet is a slap in the face. Pretty low class TL.

I know I don't have to play the game, however i am an adult and i understand the "trickery" in the labeling and refuse to spend gems. In a society where people are beginning to have little respect for life, where children and animals are abandoned and abused this shows a true lack of morality and poor decision-making.

I hope TL will seriously consider using different words...maybe something like..."your pet is about to be adopted by another family..spend this many gems to complete...etc...etc..."! You get the idea.

If there is already a thread about this well it really can't be said enough. Hopefull TL will listen.