PDA

View Full Version : Easter edition and goals

shelleykk
03-11-12, 01:10 PM
Does anyone know if we will be getting anything? I hope so!

Rachael98
03-11-12, 01:19 PM
I'd have thought they'd do Easter content and goals, though they've never done an Easter version.

Perhaps, though.

mollyblue
03-11-12, 01:26 PM
If there isn't an Easter version it will leave a big lag between new goals, etc.... seems odd when the Christmas and V-Day versions were so close together?

What other versions have been done in the past? (I'm relatively new)

Rachael98
03-11-12, 01:46 PM
If there isn't an Easter version it will leave a big lag between new goals, etc.... seems odd when the Christmas and V-Day versions were so close together?

What other versions have been done in the past? (I'm relatively new)

Originals, some like "Farm Story Snap" which were ways to get the game advertised into the top of the App Store (when TL were really new), two VDay, one Hallowe'en and one Christmas.

shelleykk
03-11-12, 04:30 PM
Originals, some like "Farm Story Snap" which were ways to get the game advertised into the top of the App Store (when TL were really new), two VDay, one Hallowe'en and one Christmas.

I can't remember an Easter one but it is odd that they do valentines and not a major one like Easter!? I can think of loads of Easter things. I have nothing to master in the game now and it gets boring :( I need something to look forward to...

Rachael98
03-11-12, 04:35 PM
I'm sure they'll do something (other than take a holiday:p).

DAmanding
03-13-12, 11:54 AM
They may not go big for Easter since it is a religious holiday that not everyone celebrates. The "Christmas" version could arguably be called a generic holiday version and multiple religions celebrate holidays at the same time of year. Plus most of the iconography and history of "Christmas" traditions are actually pagan in origin and it tends to get a broader audience than just Christians. This is a world wide game and Christians make up just slightly under 1/3rd of the worlds population.

shelleykk
03-13-12, 04:41 PM
I think you might be right. Halloween isn't really a big deal outside of northern America and Canada but it is generally recognized worldwide where as Easter isn't. Sadly less to do though :(

meahann
03-13-12, 05:36 PM
It could be "Spring" goals and theme. Lambs, bunnies, eggs and flowers. I read a post about doing some marzipan chicks, that would be cool.
I miss doing the goals, and having the challenge. I hope they do something.

freshfoods
03-13-12, 05:50 PM
i bet there will be something

shelleykk
03-14-12, 11:02 AM
It could be "Spring" goals and theme. Lambs, bunnies, eggs and flowers. I read a post about doing some marzipan chicks, that would be cool.
I miss doing the goals, and having the challenge. I hope they do something.

Me too. Especially as you get to the higher levels and have finished all the recipes...

DAmanding
03-14-12, 11:06 AM
A spring edition would be great. :)