PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to play - Crashes

Yarox
03-11-12, 10:32 AM
My Bakery keeps crashing all the time.
If I can manage to stay in the game for 1 minute, that would be an accomplishment.
I can only serve/cook like 3 -4 times before getting kicked.
The game begins to slow down right before it freezes and it closes.

This is what I see when kicked:

http://i44.tinypic.com/bl7xl.jpg

I play on android version 2.3.3
Bakery Story version 1.3.6.05

I have deleted/re installed the game like 3 times
I have also turned off my phone a few times to see if it helped.

So what to do? It's not a lot of fun like this :(

kooky panda
03-11-12, 12:09 PM
What android device do you play on?
Are you playing on wifi?

Yarox
03-11-12, 06:57 PM
Hi Kooky
Im playing on a Samsung Galaxy S II
And I use wifi yes.

This started happening like a week ago, before that, everything was fine.

kooky panda
03-11-12, 07:15 PM
I will flag over to the CMs.

lynsd
03-12-12, 03:53 AM
Hi Kooky
Im playing on a Samsung Galaxy S II
And I use wifi yes.

This started happening like a week ago, before that, everything was fine.

hiya this happend to me a few months ago, i also play on samsung galaxy s11, go to settings _applications _manage applications_ bakery story_ then clear data and clear cache, this worked for me, i really hope you get your bakery back !!

ButterPanda
03-12-12, 11:36 AM
Info will be passed on to our engineers.

Yarox
03-28-12, 03:55 AM
hiya this happend to me a few months ago, i also play on samsung galaxy s11, go to settings _applications _manage applications_ bakery story_ then clear data and clear cache, this worked for me, i really hope you get your bakery back !!

Tried this several times and it didn't help me :(
Im just si sad I cant play on my bakery anymore :'(
What to dooooo helppp !
:(

greygull
03-28-12, 09:06 AM
Do you have it moved to the SD card? Do you run a task manager/****er before opening?

Yarox
03-28-12, 11:01 AM
I dont have a SD card on my phone :(
And I dont have task ****ers installed.

Thinking about it I think this started when I Expanded my bakery.
I put new walls and new floor and new everything.

Maybe I need to buy me a SD card and move the game there, see if that helps.

But why do I only have this problem with bakery and not with restaurant/nightclub ?

greygull
03-28-12, 05:19 PM
There's a way to task **** without downloading one, but I don't remember how to do it. If you'd like, I can find out for sure. I use Advanced Task ****er, free app, works great. Warning - open it and check what it ****s before you start using it. I had to uncheck my alarm clock - it wouldn't go off if it got ****ed. The others weren't an issue for me, but you might have different wants :)

Is your Bakery bigger then your other games? That may be why it's having more issues. If you do get a SD card, move all the games there, help free up memory on your phone.

Emenae
03-31-12, 03:31 PM
Also, make sure you don't have too many apps running at the same time. Do get rid of them. Hold the home button and click 'Task Manager'. The you can close the apps from there. This should hopefully help a bit. :)

meluffcooookie
03-31-12, 05:05 PM
My Bakery Story on my iTouch keeps crashing also like every few minutes... What is going on?????

kooky panda
03-31-12, 06:05 PM
My Bakery Story on my iTouch keeps crashing also like every few minutes... What is going on?????

make sure you are on the bakery Valentine game. Also make sure you Itouch has the most current IOS version. Sync up with itunes.
If you are on Itouch 4 , force close out the game.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

Yarox
04-01-12, 09:20 AM
Wow I actually found the solution to my problem and fixed my bakery.
The problem was: I had 2 doors on my bakery !!!

I removed 1 door, after trying a million other things, and that fixed it !!!
No more game crashes now!!!!

Hooray !!!!!

SO HAPPY :D

greygull
04-01-12, 12:30 PM
Yay that you can play again! It's weird that the second door would be causing the problem though. If you put the second door out again and have problems again, come let us know.

lazytiger_99
04-09-12, 01:10 AM
I am also getting that same pic I play on an android 2.2 and have not been able to get on in a week.

kooky panda
04-09-12, 05:29 AM
I am also getting that same pic I play on an android 2.2 and have not been able to get on in a week.
check and make sure you have the most current version for your android.
What android device do you play on?

Try moving your game to your SD card.
What happens when you try to play?

lazytiger_99
04-09-12, 12:08 PM
I have reinstalled the game several times and have moved my game to the sd chip and nothing I play on an HTC Aria Android 2.2.2 on WiFi I cannot even access my bakery when I try to play I get: The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report. I have tried doing both and nothing. I was also wondering if there was a way for me to allow my neighbors know that I have not quit the game I am a very active player.

greygull
04-09-12, 06:31 PM
Is it possible to update your device? I know some have limits to which version they can go up to, but it never hurts to ask.

kooky panda
04-09-12, 06:38 PM
Also try clearing out your cache.

lazytiger_99
04-09-12, 10:49 PM
my devise has the most resent update possible and yes i have tried to clear my cache and my data. my bakery version is 1.3.6.05. I have been very sad that I cannot play :'(

lazytiger_99
04-09-12, 11:50 PM
I have the latest upgrade for my device and have tried clearing my cache and data still no luck . I am running 1.3.6.05 version of bakery story. I am very sad that I cannot play. :'(

kooky panda
04-10-12, 05:16 AM
I have reinstalled the game several times and have moved my game to the sd chip and nothing I play on an HTC Aria Android 2.2.2 on WiFi I cannot even access my bakery when I try to play I get: The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report. I have tried doing both and nothing. I was also wondering if there was a way for me to allow my neighbors know that I have not quit the game I am a very active player.

try emailing support@teamlava.com to see if there are any compatibility issues with your device or if there is something specific with your device that needs to be looked at.

lazytiger_99
04-11-12, 08:29 AM
I have emailed them about this problem several times and get nothing how am I to know of there is a compatibility problem. I have reinstated my farm story which I really do not play but it crashes once then I fore close it out and try again and it loads.

kooky panda
04-11-12, 10:33 AM

I have emailed them about this problem several times and get nothing how am I to know of there is a compatibility problem. I have reinstated my farm story which I really do not play but it crashes once then I fore close it out and try again and it loads.

on farm, did you get the same message? The application farm Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report.

lazytiger_99
04-11-12, 10:37 AM
yes i did

DaojinWildfire
04-11-12, 11:27 AM
Have you ever transferred your account from an iOS device to an Android device? Did you happen to move you door from the default location?

lazytiger_99
04-11-12, 10:22 PM
No I have not changed any devise and I have never tried to move the door. I think it this started when I tried to send to my sd chip but not to sure on that.