PDA

View Full Version : pending neighbors

bob65708
03-11-12, 09:22 AM
how can i get rid of pending meighbors in my profile box that never accept or decline? while they r there i cant invite other people

bigjonjon
03-11-12, 09:47 AM
I agree. Pending neighbors are a nuisance and should go away within a week with no activity.

stow4495
03-11-12, 03:47 PM
I agree too!! How hard can it be to add an edit button here the same as on the neighbor screen. I have pending that were begged for months ago and never answered still clogging up my list

hectorloch
03-13-12, 04:14 AM
...... How hard can it be to add an edit button here the same as on the neighbor screen .......

Harder than than being an anti freeze salesman in hottest hell apparently. The game launched in May 2010. About four weeks later - in one of the earliest posts on this Forum - players had noted an already unwelcome change in the neighbour procedure which now denied them the ability to pre-visit (and so pre-check) a neighbour invite farm. Shortly after that another change was noted - yes, the change also meant you couldn't delete non-responding invites. Since then, no month on this Forum has gone by without a new thread on the topic ! So, 22 months later ..... here we are again.

You'll remember that old story about the group of old friends who meet everyday and in turn tell each other funny stories. Trouble was they were always the same stories - and some of them quite long in the run-up - although everyone laughed uproariously all the same. So, after a while, to spare them actually listening to these stories over and over again, a time saving plan was hatched. Each story was given a number. Now all the friends had to do was from time to time call out "Number 6" or "Number 3" - and of course everyone still laughed uproariously :)

So, instead of typing out the whole sorry story about Non Responding Neighbour Invites, in future we could just post, say, "Number 4".

Now, what would be Numbers 1 to 3 and Numbers 5 to 10, I wonder.

Snapenath
03-13-12, 04:58 AM
They could be

1 water tiles
2 Add a select all / unselct all to send gifts
3 Add a select all / unselct all to request material
4 Delete pending invites
5 We want more short term crops
6 We want 24 hour crops / trees at 22 hours
7 We want mice for Pinkster
8 Queentina shall only be granted Brown Chickens
9 Create a rating star on people's farm near their names
10 .... shoot... what was number 10?

koala23farm
03-13-12, 05:27 AM
10 Add confirm function to avoid accidentally spending gems

Snapenath
03-13-12, 05:34 AM
10 Add confirm function to avoid accidentally spending gems

Ay!!! that was it!!!!

hectorloch
03-13-12, 05:44 AM
OK, here we go ...... Number 6 !

viviansmo
03-13-12, 05:57 AM
What about android parity? Number 11?

hectorloch
03-13-12, 06:12 AM
Maybe we should have a poll - make a change from the ones we normally get where we're asked what we we'd like to see on the Farm but seldom get.

The gem trap would surely come out Number 1. No other thread has been been repeated so often (again the first examples of it going back to Summer 2010) , viz., "I've been robbed", "Put my gems back !" and "Nooooooo!! 10 gems gone !".

queentina3
03-13-12, 06:36 AM
They could be

1 water tiles
2 Add a select all / unselct all to send gifts
3 Add a select all / unselct all to request material
4 Delete pending invites
5 We want more short term crops
6 We want 24 hour crops / trees at 22 hours
7 We want mice for Pinkster
8 Queentina shall only be granted Brown Chickens
9 Create a rating star on people's farm near their names