PDA

View Full Version : Two Restaurants and two Bakeries....

jeannettedannlowski
03-11-12, 04:38 AM
:confused: Ich got an IPad and an IPhone. I play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story on this two equipments. (Please excuse my bad english, I'm German)
My Restaurants and bakeries are different on the Iphon as on the IPad. And I got two Storm8 IDs. I'm in a higher level on the IPad. And actually I want to play with the same Bakery/ Restaurant on the IPhone as I'm playing on the IPad. I hope someone can understna what I'm trying to explain...
How can I solve this problem? How can I get my IPad Bakery and IPad Restaurant to my IPhone? Is there an chance to delete this Storm8 ID for my IPhone?
Can somebody please helb me?

moda999
03-11-12, 04:50 AM
I successfully followed instructions on this forum and transferred rs and bs from old iphone 3gs to 4s no problems and took minutes. BUT I was told not to create a new storm id on new device so not sure but someone will know. Good luck :-)

Rachael98
03-11-12, 05:04 AM
:confused: Ich got an IPad and an IPhone. I play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story on this two equipments. (Please excuse my bad english, I'm German)
My Restaurants and bakeries are different on the Iphon as on the IPad. And I got two Storm8 IDs. I'm in a higher level on the IPad. And actually I want to play with the same Bakery/ Restaurant on the IPhone as I'm playing on the IPad. I hope someone can understna what I'm trying to explain...
How can I solve this problem? How can I get my IPad Bakery and IPad Restaurant to my IPhone? Is there an chance to delete this Storm8 ID for my IPhone?
Can somebody please helb me?

Yes, someone can:).

Look here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) for some info about transferring.
You may wish to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) - they can do it for you.

yvonnes
03-11-12, 07:37 AM
Hallo,

Wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, m?chtest du nachher die M?glichkeit haben, mit beiden Ger?ten dasselbe Restaurant zu bedienen? Ich glaube nicht dass das geht. Man kann bloss ein existierendes Spiel von einem alten auf ein neues Ger?t verschieben, um danach auf dem neuen zu spielen.

English:

When i unsterand you right, you want to play with one restaurant on two different devices on the same time? I don't think that this is possible? You can just transfer an existing game from an old advice to a new one, to play (only) on the new one.

yvonnes
03-11-12, 07:38 AM
unsterand = understand

yvonnes
03-11-12, 07:45 AM
I found this in a other threat:

Q: Is it possible to play the games on both iPhone and ipad2 devices? Instead of transferring devices?

A: You can only play a game on one device. You cannot play the same game on two different devices.

yvonnes
03-11-12, 07:48 AM
Ich habe dies in diesem Forum gefunden:

Frage: Ist es m?glich die Spiele mit beiden Geraeten zu spielen? Anstatt sie zu verschieben?

Antwort: Du kannst ein Spiel nur auf einem Geraet spielen. Du kannst nicht dasselbe Spiel auf zwei verschiedenen Geraeten spielen.