PDA

View Full Version : Bakery completed !!

lynsd
03-11-12, 01:48 AM
i would just like to say congratulations to my neighbour Second Chances for completing her bakery, met all her goals, mastered all foods !!!! i will miss you !! well done !!

Rachael98
03-11-12, 02:23 AM
Ooh, my congratulations to her:)!

triplenipple
03-11-12, 05:36 AM
What do you do after completing the whole game??? I couldnt bare to delete it as i spent money on gems and all that.....

catgirl477
03-11-12, 10:31 PM
What do you do after completing the whole game??? I couldnt bare to delete it as i spent money on gems and all that.....

I've already completed mine but I still play, im trying to get to 97 and I love the game, and when we get new recipes I perfect those

333sandy
03-11-12, 10:48 PM
I completed to level 96 on all games, run out of anything to cook, order, plant etc, so bit the bullet one day and transferred them onto a friends phone and started new ones. I've been happy about it.

pastrychef17
03-12-12, 08:50 AM

I've reached level 96 in Bakery and mastered all the recipes. I don't play as much as before and ended up deleting some of my neighbors simply because I don't play as often and it wouldn't have been fair to them. The ones I kept are the main reason I still go into the game so I can still tip, gift and accept their requests but it's a smaller number because I know I wouldn't be playing as often and I don't accept anymore new neighbors. I make new recipes from the updates but Bakery hasn't had a new recipe in awhile so I either don't make anything or else I put on a couple of red velvet cakes to earn more coins. Otherwise I have enough food to last a few months without baking.

resiperle
03-14-12, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I am not exactly new to BS, but I've never heard about "mastering" a recipe. What does that mean and how do you get to mastering a recipe?

Thank you! :)

333sandy
03-14-12, 04:12 PM
When you bake a recipe a certain amount of times, you reach level 1, keep cooking, level 2, until you finish level 4 which is mastery. You get a free gem at level 2 and again at level 4.

chillez
03-14-12, 07:10 PM
You have to bake the dish 83 times to master it

lvu5194
03-15-12, 01:43 AM
After you complete the game, can you still expand your shop?

Mayarosengren
06-27-12, 01:17 PM
U guys who have complete bakery.. u got any ideas how to finish all recipe fast as possible? Thanks for answer!

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 01:21 PM
U guys who have complete bakery.. u got any ideas how to finish all recipe fast as possible? Thanks for answer!

Buy as many ovens as you can and keep cooking and cooking and cooking and cooking and cooking...you get the idea. One day you would have gotten to level 4 mastery on all the dishes and then...oh dear...will have no other way to earn gems (other than goals, if you are not on android).

ladysuduko
06-27-12, 01:32 PM
Well done, although I am so addicted I would be lost !!!

Tempete8
06-27-12, 01:57 PM
When I finish my Bakery. I have Concord one thing, BUT On to the next,...RULING THE WORLD!!!! 'does an evil laugh'.