PDA

View Full Version : Gems lost @ level 2 cooking completion

mamatomato
03-10-12, 06:48 PM
I have noticed the last few months (since Valentine version is out at least) that i am losing gems when my meals are completed.....
Just now, i was at 17 gems, and i completed level 4 eggs in a basket approx an hour ago, so i was at 18.... **Came back in the game, played for a whIle (still at 18 gems). Then my egg salad sandwich completed its level 2, i saw the gems count going to 19 while serving the food, then when i was done, the total gems was back at 18!!!!

This issue seems to Be happening a lot when acheiving level 2 food but i could never really notice the exact time or actions.....

This is a big bug as it takes for ever to reach level 2 lateley as most of the recent food takes 18 hours to 1 day to cook....

Can you look into this issue.... Checking my ID along with the time may help you identify the issue and give me my gems back....

kooky panda
03-10-12, 06:58 PM
Did you get an out of sync message? Are you still showing to be on level 2? Try restarting your device to see if your gem comes back.
Did you notice before if at any time, you received 2 gems when you should of only gotten 1 gem?

DaojinWildfire
03-12-12, 06:22 PM
You can also send us an email and we'll look into your account for any issues.