PDA

View Full Version : Sister, how often you get the gems sales? I really want a gems sales TL!!

dresscute
03-10-12, 01:46 PM
Sister, i wanted to know how often you get a gems sales? Everyday, one week, two weeks or...?
Please state your levels. How many times you buy before?

I really want a gem sales TL, pls make a offer and take the sales longer!

I found that everybody have different gems sales and time offer. I understand that it takes

randomly. But in the past, i got the gem sales very often and the time will last longer too. And now it changes.

Also, i wanted to know some ppl said once u buy the gems with original prices, you will seldom get the gem sales offer, is this real?

kooky panda
03-10-12, 02:40 PM
The sales do go out randomly. I have noticed that mine do not last long when I get one. I think this may be because of all the complaints of the pop ups in the games. Member have stated, do one or two pops up then stop, so I guess now TL is just limiting the time of the sale.

I do buy gems at regular prices , but I still will get the sales. Not on every game every week, it jumps around . There are some weeks I get no sales on any games. I am on highest level on farm bakery and fashion.

TinyChan29
03-11-12, 02:02 AM
I often buy gems in regular price for my story games but I'm lucky that I often get gems sale on my games (now I have gems sales in all of my games)

lollyloo123
03-11-12, 11:36 AM
ITS NOT FAIR, some people are saying (i think mainly USA people) are getting good gem sales, but I play the game every day and I buy gems a lot, but ive not actually had a gem sale since November last year. This is completly unfair, has anyone else in the UK found themselves to have a gem sale?

cristinae115
03-11-12, 06:39 PM
I've been playing for awhile now and have not ever seen a gem sale! :( Do you get a pop up that tells you there is a gem sale, or do you just keep checking? Thanks!

kooky panda
03-11-12, 06:43 PM
normally when you get a gem sale, you will recieve a pop up.

pinkster73
03-11-12, 06:49 PM

* I before E, except after C :)

cristinae115
03-11-12, 07:00 PM

Great, thank you. Well, let's hope I get one then! Lol

sweetsucess
03-11-12, 07:58 PM
I play all the TL games, rarely buy gems, and lately I have one gem sale right after another on all games. It is really annoying since I have to close numerous pop ups before I can actually get to my game. I live in the US.

BTW: A few weeks ago I downloaded a Pet Shop game by another company called Pocket Gems. when they offer something new you get a couple of pop ups and then nothing else, even though it is still offered. A LOT less annoying program. I was about to delete the TL Pet Shop Story, but now that it has a Manx Cat, I won't. I am Manx and proud!!

143Glitter
03-11-12, 08:09 PM
i havent gotten any sales since ive bought gems full price

lollyloo123
03-12-12, 02:59 AM
Its not fair :( cos i think i spend enough on the game as it is - i never get rewarded with a gem sale back lol

dresscute
03-13-12, 11:07 PM
Oh NO!! some people didn't got any sales after paying full price!
Sounds really unfair!! They are loyal player, don't let them down please! Hope this will not happen on me!!!!

In the past week, i still have not getting any sales, most of my nbrs have and only I'm not. Also i am asking some of my nbrs, they didn't get any sales in the past one or two months.

I Hope TL will offer a gem sale to me this week!!!!!!! Please listening my voice TL!!

dalula
03-14-12, 03:25 PM
I didnt get a sale since december and i need my 40% off sale.

lollyloo123
03-15-12, 05:10 AM
i didnt get a sale since december and i need my 40% off sale.

agree!!

rengirl1978
03-15-12, 10:41 PM
I have had some gem sales in RS and BS recently, but I want one for FS!! And more than 20% too, do they do them for more than 20% off ever?