PDA

View Full Version : Is Be Mine and My Valentine Here to stay?

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 04:48 AM
Does anyone has a list of which of the fashion will be removed on 13th? I really hope that Be Mine and My Valentine can stay. Like the love potion and steamy eyeliner. Think Pastel Flair, Sweet diva, Born Wild and Sunny Day can go. Golden Star too.

Ic3e
03-10-12, 04:52 AM
No not Sweet Diva! She was one of the very first girls in the game :( Sunny Day, Golden Star, and Studded Beauty can go. I hate them, especially Sunny Day. Ew! Mint green...

On another note, did you know Sweet Diva used to be a 1 minute catalog? As well as Studded Beauty 4 hours, Dream Girl 1 hour, and Simply Casual 5 minutes

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 05:28 AM
No not Sweet Diva! She was one of the very first girls in the game :( Sunny Day, Golden Star, and Studded Beauty can go. I hate them, especially Sunny Day. Ew! Mint green...

On another note, did you know Sweet Diva used to be a 1 minute catalog? As well as Studded Beauty 4 hours, Dream Girl 1 hour, and Simply Casual 5 minutes

Oh okay. I really hope that TL take note of these items. But i love Studded Beauty. It's a daily order for me. Agree that Sunny Day can go.

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 05:30 AM
Oh okay. I really hope that TL take note of these items. But i love Studded Beauty. It's a daily order for me. Agree that Sunny Day can go.

By the way, if I buy Seasonal items for my avatar, can I keep them in the catalogue?

Ic3e
03-10-12, 05:55 AM
By the way, if I buy Seasonal items for my avatar, can I keep them in the catalogue?

Closet items, yes. From the catalog, no. Catalpg items will be taken off the game unless you have purchased seasonal items for your store and closet.

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 06:28 AM
Closet items, yes. From the catalog, no. Catalpg items will be taken off the game unless you have purchased seasonal items for your store and closet.

Thanks!

Zee_Zatara
03-10-12, 09:28 AM
By wording the title of this thread the way you did, it made it sound like you had inside information that the Be Mine and My Valentine catalogs will stay. You got my hopes up until I clicked on the thread. Better to say "I want Be Mine and My Valentine to stay" or something like that.

kooky panda
03-10-12, 09:38 AM
Agreed. I will edit title a little . I am sorry I have not gotten an official list guys, but if I have to guess, I think these two would be considered valentine catalogs and will probably be removed.

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 04:24 PM
By wording the title of this thread the way you did, it made it sound like you had inside information that the Be Mine and My Valentine catalogs will stay. You got my hopes up until I clicked on the thread. Better to say "I want Be Mine and My Valentine to stay" or something like that.

Really sorry if the title sounds misleading. I was trying to ask a question. I have no inside information. Hope Kooky can edit my title ASAP.

kooky panda
03-10-12, 04:28 PM
Really sorry if the title sounds misleading. I was trying to ask a question. I have no inside information. Hope Kooky can edit my title ASAP.

I edited it. and no worries on the title.

estiquesophy
03-10-12, 06:56 PM
I edited it. and no worries on the title.

Thanks heaps!

zoom27
03-11-12, 12:50 AM
I just finished all three catalogs Be Mine, My Valentine, and Go Red just in case they retire. That was painful but I wouldnt miss them if they do now. Although I do love makeups from Be Mine catalog

kooky panda
03-12-12, 05:57 PM
Okay guys I do not have a complete list of valentine items being removed, but I did get word that Be Mine and My valentine catalogs will be removed on March 13th. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.