PDA

View Full Version : Have uoi lost gems due to "sticky" design menu bug? Me too.

wolfgrrl1
03-10-12, 04:27 AM
I have no problem taking responsibility when I mis-tap and click on something I didn't mean to. I'm sure we've all done it at one time or another. But the release previous to this latest and this latest have left the design menu "sticky" and uncooperative.

I was trying to scroll the design menu and it got stuck. I was in the expansion screen at the beginning of the "slide" and the menu got stuck, so I tried to swipe it to scroll it again. Well due to the lag the menu has had for the last two releases, when I did my swipe it apparently caught up and click on one of the mystery gifts. I don't even know what I clicked! It ended up being a bakery display. I know I lost about 30 gems.

So I contacted tech support and even went as high as a supervisor. You know what they said? Too bad. Their design menu bug caused me to lose gems and they say they do not give back gems once they are spent. When it is a programming bug, the company needs to step up and take care of their PAYING customers with issues. Boo, TL.

cupcakes4cece
03-11-12, 01:16 AM
Yeah, their stupid Out Of Sync bug from a few weeks ago caused me to lose 25 gems in Fashion Story, and those gems were not refunded either. They don't refund even when it's their own glitches that are at fault!