PDA

View Full Version : Stop the pop-ups!

tonythetiger
03-10-12, 12:35 AM
I honestly just want to punch whoever at TL came up with the idea to put in all these ridiculous pop-ups. I'm getting more and more frustrated that I have to deal with this stupid full screen pop-up telling me to download pet shop story. All I get out of that is that they're desperate to get people to play the game. Perhaps they should focus on customer satisfaction rather than throwing all these pop-ups in our faces and just get rid of them. it's well past the point of ridiculous and seriously needs to just stop. If its not taken out soon, I'll be deleting all these games and Ill find something else that the developers actually care about their customer in.

Liberty46
03-10-12, 12:41 AM
Download the game and then delete it, your device will recognise that you've got the game and the pop ups will stop.

moda999
03-11-12, 03:48 AM
I just posted on bs about this. I downloaded Pet to both my devices to find City ads replaced Pet ads!! So now have City to find Zoo ads ..... We will see where it ends!

moda999
03-11-12, 03:49 AM
Btw I am already playing 6 games over 2 devices so not a matter of won't play others just can't!! Please TL give us a break!

OhFashionNL
03-11-12, 09:19 PM
I agree!!!!

3squares
03-12-12, 07:17 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21120-Here-is-the-FIX-for-constant-POP-UPS!