PDA

View Full Version : Bakery - Suggest New Items

greygull
03-10-12, 12:04 AM
Suggest new items you would like to see in Bakery!

Please note - features are more then welcome to be listed also, but are not posted in the polls. They are turned over directly to the CMs.

EricasYummys
03-10-12, 12:28 AM
Matching decor (tables, chairs, counters, vase, floor sculpture, windows, wall sculpture, table with candles, chaise) for the rose columns. Cake, tea, sugar coated rose hips/ roses, & ice cream with the same matching roses. White/Gold, Pink/Gold, or Clear/Gold fancy decor as listed above with 1 day recipes that sell for 10 coins.
Choice of cashiers

lovebit_26
03-10-12, 01:46 AM
I'd love to see more bookshelves, sculptures and vases, but most of all, I want some sofas for coins!

sunnyDreams
03-10-12, 11:08 AM
I want a sign to tell neighbors I'm temporarily away. Or 1/4 size tiles so I can write the message on the floor. Wall messages get buried under tipped/full messages & neighbors don't see that I left a message for them. The tiles or the sign would be easy for TL to add in the design tabs.

veenilla
03-10-12, 11:22 AM
Seeing parts in Gift section for Android users

roguemaster
03-10-12, 02:49 PM
Would like to see jukebox where we can choose a piece of music from our playlist or something
Would also like to see no ads and also more servers for coins and not gems

Limaxa
03-10-12, 02:57 PM
Recipes for the Marzipan oven.. Maybe easter recipes .. Marzipan bunnys and chicken :)

pops1972
03-10-12, 03:21 PM
Nice doors would be nice :)

OmaMarja
03-10-12, 03:45 PM
More items paying with coins,I think you must earn/save so many gems for you can buy anything!
And more nice baking counters,I really like that.

rayen23
03-10-12, 03:54 PM
Marzipan recipes,taco maker and Easter egg ice cream,easter bread....

myporcelainlife
03-10-12, 04:22 PM
I'd love to see a "sweet wedding theme" added to bakery story! Think soft white lace tables with hearts, A wedding sofa, matching counters, wedding wall decorations, wedding fountain etc...
Foods could be wedding cake, wedding cupcakes,wedding champagne!

rayen23
03-11-12, 04:16 AM
Recipes aren't available for 3⃣weeks😔well love it if we receive them soon

triplenipple
03-11-12, 06:08 AM
Wild west theme woukd be awesome!!

triplenipple
03-11-12, 06:10 AM
Lavender icecream, rose water icecream, wasabi icecream

caljean
03-11-12, 06:23 AM
Sell cakes we can decorate ourselves like wedding and birthday cake.

theredchilly
03-11-12, 07:17 AM
I want to see some gem sale.............

kaiscookies
03-11-12, 01:29 PM
I have some fantastic ideas for some yummy treats with a fantastic Irish Flair!! ;)

1) Irish Coffee --> it can look similar to the hot chocolate but in a coffee glass
2) Irish Soda Bread --> it can be eaten in slices, and served with syrup

Make use of the Machines again
3) Mint Chocolate Chip icecream !
4) 4 leave clover donuts --> made from the little bites, a delicious treat

Hope TL picks my ideas

momlovesme
03-11-12, 01:39 PM
Suggest new items you would like to see in Bakery!

Please note - features are more then welcome to be listed also, but are not posted in the polls. They are turned over directly to the CMs.

I would like to see an oreo theme in honor of the cookie's 100th birthday this week. Complete with cookie tables and chairs, wall hangings and maybe a warm milk and cookie recipe.

sunnyDreams
03-11-12, 01:57 PM
I love all the new recipe suggestions. We has so many appliances that just sit in storage. Another sugestion I would buy is a better looking door. And more options for cashiers. I put my snowman in storage for next winter and would like something fun to put in his place as cashier.

rayen23
03-12-12, 02:19 PM
And as for sugar cookie machine they can introduce pista cookies,walnut cookies and many other cookie types instead of only 1

muggapug
03-12-12, 07:37 PM
I would like marzipan Easter figures--bunnies, eggs, and chicks--and marzipan fruit. Also Boston Cream pie, white chocolate dipped strawberries, ebelskivers, peach pie, Creme br?l?e, flan, dulce de leche filled cake, orange sherbet, blondies, monkey bread, and lemon pound cake. For decor, more square shaped tables, brighter colors, more plants that don't look half dead, pug dogs, and a delft blue and white color theme.

pops1972
03-12-12, 08:04 PM
I would like to see an oreo theme in honor of the cookie's 100th birthday this week. Complete with cookie tables and chairs, wall hangings and maybe a warm milk and cookie recipe.
this is a sweet idea. Also the one that said more square tables. :)

veenilla
03-12-12, 09:04 PM
new cash register for coins? in pink/white or something other than brown ...
more counters options for coin buyers

sarcastikitty
03-14-12, 09:10 AM
A muffin machine! Think about it: a standalone machine (kind of like the cocoa maker and sugar duster) with a big ol' crowning muffin at the top, and (duh) it'd make muffins. But hopefully a few different recipes of varying degrees of difficulty, kind of like the ice cream machine. And then because I'm greedy, various muffiney acoutrements - tables and chairs (gah, how cute would little muffin top stools be?), etc.

I also always thought preserves and canning were a natural offshoot of the bakery thing. Jam recipes? Ooh, a jam maker? You know, in time for spring/summer when everyone's looking to cheer up their bakeries with fruity, summery things.

yunchbox
03-14-12, 11:00 AM
I love the jam maker idea! We could have recipes for strawberry preserves, blackberry jam, peach jam, orange marmalade, and other summer fruit spreads. In the Fall we could have recipes for apple and pumpkin butter with cranberry relish around Thanksgiving. At Christmas it would feature recipes like Sugarplum Spice jam. Or maybe make it a preserver so we could make other preserves like apple sauce.
Maybe a butter churn to make different flavored butters like honey butter, maple butter, cinnamon spice butter, rosemary butter, etc.
I also love the idea of marzipan recipes for the different holidays like Easter chicks, ducks, and lambs. And a chocolate bunny recipe for the chocolate fruit dip machine would be great!

yunchbox
03-14-12, 11:03 AM
I would LOVE an Easter version of Bakery Story! it would be great if it would be available around March 22 or so. that way we'd have time to work on goals and decorate in time for the holiday����������

cashler87
03-14-12, 11:56 AM
I think it would be cool to have an option to pick a counter to "put on sale" everyday, for those pesky counters full of Halloween and Christmas recipes that seem to never clear! Once on sale these recipes on that said counter would sale for half price but they would also sale faster because they are on sale. If that makes sense :)

dansbeloved
03-14-12, 12:08 PM
Here here! And doors you can buy with coins!

otakuAera
03-14-12, 12:19 PM
Honestly, I'd like a wider selection of decorations that can be bought with coins. I feel as though two-thirds of all decorations cost Gems, with the remaining third being coins. I realize that Gems are how you all make a profit, but a few more coin options would be appreciated for those who don't have funds to spend frivolously. ^_^;;

lvu5194
03-14-12, 12:26 PM
A nicer looking cash register! the one we have now looks horrible!

BeignetLuver
03-14-12, 07:01 PM
Blondies, Butter Cake, Turtle Cake, Lemon Bars, A Crepe Maker, Dulce de Leche Ice Cream, Parfaits, Frozen Yogurt Machine,Orange Sherbert, Mochi Ice Cream,Snickerdoodle Cookies, Apple Cinnamon Cupcake, MORE WAYS TO EARN GEMS

TurtleGirlSloan
03-14-12, 07:08 PM
Jelly bean maker!!!!

CafeB4
03-14-12, 09:12 PM
More animal companions (fish bowl, bird cage, parrot on a perch, easter bunny or chick), a choice of host/hostess characters, and more recipes! e.g. Black Forest Cake, Dragon Beard candy, meringue, danish and recipes for the lesser-used appliances like ice creams, sorbets or gelatos (pistachio, mint, orange, red bean, baccio), dried fruit, hard candies for the candy cane oven (******d mints, humbugs, lollipops) and marzipan characters (bunnies and chicks, flowers, scarecrow, santa) and sugar-glazed cookies (potato cookies anyone?) and fruits (even candied flower petals!).

jedelstein
03-14-12, 09:37 PM
more realistic kitchen equipment, like the baking counter, upright mixers, prep tables, refrigerators, supply shelves etc so we can make realistic looking kitchens. also some baker avatars.

Shenia12
03-14-12, 10:43 PM
Wow you all sure have some wonderful ideas. I also hope that they give us some more challenges now that I found the Valentine bakery. Played for 2 months first.

AMC_1
03-15-12, 12:33 AM
New items that can be purchased with coins:

- Counters: Right now there are only two we can get with coins, compared to 10 for gems. Either lower the gem cost (I'd be much more inclined to get them) or add some more for coins.
- Wall Decorations: 16 can be purchased for coins, compared to 25 for gems. Personally, I think that should be reversed.

lilkeeks
03-15-12, 01:44 AM
more realistic kitchen equipment, like the baking counter, upright mixers, prep tables, refrigerators, supply shelves etc so we can make realistic looking kitchens. also some baker avatars.

I love this idea!

darkstar72
03-15-12, 09:53 AM
I'd love some sofa's or chairs that the customers could use - the donut sofa's etc look great but are just for decoration. It would be cool to have the customers able to sit on them.

Cutie4life900
03-15-12, 09:57 AM
Some easter recipes and decor!! It's a much bigger holiday then st.pats day, and we've gotten so much for st.pats, but I can't use it, I'm not irish.. And it doesn't match my bakery

zLewiszx
03-15-12, 02:29 PM
Please make food moveable. I have 200,000 Red velvet cookies and 140,000 Key Lime Pies and 87,000 Chocolate trifles, and would like to move them off my mocha counters onto Pot of Gold counters but can't. Please make food moveable.

nmishii
03-15-12, 03:17 PM
Seeing parts in Gift section for Android users

Same here.

DAmanding
03-15-12, 03:27 PM
Please make food moveable. I have 200,000 Red velvet cookies and 140,000 Key Lime Pies and 87,000 Chocolate trifles, and would like to move them off my mocha counters onto Pot of Gold counters but can't. Please make food moveable.

Hear Hear! :)

DiabeticFoodie
03-15-12, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing spumoni in BS.

DiabeticFoodie
03-15-12, 04:09 PM
I also agree with what zLewiszx said. I cook various items, including the same item several times. It's annoying to me to have, say, three counters filled with cannoli, when I'd like for them all to be on the same counter. I know the chef will move all the cannoli together when I run out of counters to place other food, but I don't like to wait for that eventuality. I guess it's just an OCD thing with me, but I still agree that food should be movable, or you should at least have the option of initially deciding onto which counter you'd like to place it.

HmongVillager
03-15-12, 04:09 PM
Maybe more items that can be purchased with coins.

lehcar1
03-16-12, 02:37 PM
Some items that don't have to do with themes and holidays every single week! This goes for restaurant too. Thanks.

queentina3
03-16-12, 03:04 PM
I also agree with what zLewiszx said. I cook various items, including the same item several times. It's annoying to me to have, say, three counters filled with cannoli, when I'd like for them all to be on the same counter. I know the chef will move all the cannoli together when I run out of counters to place other food, but I don't like to wait for that eventuality. I guess it's just an OCD thing with me, but I still agree that food should be movable, or you should at least have the option of initially deciding onto which counter you'd like to place it.

When I want my food on one counter quickly, I just make a set of brownies, in a minute all my food is moved and I just store that brownie counter. BUT, I would like to be able to move food myself because like others have said, I want to store certain counters and only use others, but have to wait for the food to run out first.

SabatoBaby
03-16-12, 11:43 PM
Lavender icecream, rose water icecream, wasabi icecream
I like your ice-cream ideas. Some more ice-creams and donuts would be good.

catgirl477
03-17-12, 02:18 PM
Crystal theme!

juanirod
03-17-12, 02:29 PM
Exactly what is the purpose of only having one item to bake?

AuntyRose32
03-17-12, 02:32 PM

I would love to see this happen:)

scarletlocs
03-17-12, 03:39 PM
I would like something to find neighbors you accidently delete by cafe names.

cooltreats12
03-17-12, 04:23 PM
Some bigger items you can purchase with coins. Furniture...(sofas, lounge chairs)
Nice tables and chairs that match...
Even having the mystery box worth coins would be neat to... take A CHANCE SEE what you get.
More items to place on the walls
Waiting/reception furniture....
Really think there needs to be a reduction of coins for the expansions.
More baking counters for coin purchase

SabatoBaby
03-17-12, 04:43 PM
I would like something to find neighbors you accidently delete by cafe names.

Good suggestion. I suppose the only difficulty is names that are the same. I've had neighbours with the same bakery name.

cakeandpie
03-17-12, 08:20 PM
Easy drink mixers, pretty pretty please!

cakeandpie
03-17-12, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing spumoni in BS.

Is there some reason you can't see it now?

scarletlocs
03-18-12, 05:17 PM
Is there some reason you can't see it now?

It's in the ice cream machine.

zoom27
03-20-12, 08:40 PM
Easy drink mixers, pretty pretty please!

YES!!! EASY DRINK MIXERS!
We have easy ovens, why not in mixers?

lvu5194
03-20-12, 09:43 PM
Better looking cash register! The one we have now looks horrible.

Mayarosengren
04-25-12, 10:40 AM
I wish a swedish midsummer pole!!!! Midsummer is the last weekend on june. And i have some ideas for recipes.. not swedish btw.. white chocolate pannacotta? Tirmaisu, cream brule?? chocolate mousse? and i got some more recipe.. but wait for answer on this first..

ariesblu
04-25-12, 10:41 AM
YES!!! EASY DRINK MIXERS!
We have easy ovens, why not in mixers?
There needs to be more drinks on the drink mixers period. I've got them all mastered.

Mayarosengren
04-25-12, 10:42 AM
The midsummer here in swedish is bigger than swedish national holiday! btw...:P

chasity386
04-25-12, 11:22 AM
I think we should have a spice cabinet that we can use to help us with recipies. You should have a chance to buy spices or win them. They could speed up the cooking time by an hour, give you 5% extra food, cook food instantly, etc.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-25-12, 12:53 PM
I would like to see new tables and chairs. Those that are available and I don't mean the shamrock or newest table and chair, but just tables and chairs. What is there now (with the holiday exceptions) is getting rather old. New tables and chairs purchased with coins, would be great!! Many of us save our gems for expanding.

It would also be extremely nice to have new appliances that do more than 1, 2 or 3 things. Hardly worth purchasing, unless you just like to collect.

One of the most helpful would be ... make appliances and the register rotate in all directions. The way it is now, we 're very limited to bakery design. Adding to helpful would be, being able to know who we've tipped and who we haven't. I know that this is done when we first tip each day, but I have quite a few who have full bakeries early in the day and unless I keep paper handy and make a list, I can't tell whom I've tipped. Either that or having tipping done like gift giving ... tip everyone at one time. Kind of take some of the fun away, but it sure would make my tipping life easier.

sassymama6998
04-25-12, 12:57 PM
New flower arrangements PLEASE!!!!!

trinityblaze
04-25-12, 01:13 PM
I'd love to see a "sweet wedding theme" added to bakery story! Think soft white lace tables with hearts, A wedding sofa, matching counters, wedding wall decorations, wedding fountain etc...
Foods could be wedding cake, wedding cupcakes,wedding champagne!

LOVE this idea!!! Yes please consider this theme TL :)

trinityblaze
04-25-12, 01:14 PM
I would love to see a carrot cake cookie added as a recipe. They have them in Hollywood Studios (a Disney World park) and omg...amazing!!!!

rayen23
04-25-12, 01:40 PM
I want a sign to tell neighbors I'm temporarily away. Or 1/4 size tiles so I can write the message on the floor. Wall messages get buried under tipped/full messages & neighbors don't see that I left a message for them. The tiles or the sign would be easy for TL to add in the design tabs.
Nice idea I agree

goodsnyummies
04-25-12, 02:13 PM
Non pastel flooring options lol

Be nice to see a stone looking one like restaurant story and fashion story

ariesblu
04-25-12, 02:14 PM
Exactly.

awong3
04-25-12, 05:37 PM
Totally agree. No more pastels??

veenilla
04-25-12, 05:41 PM
pastel's nice though :s

Mayarosengren
04-26-12, 06:13 AM
I would like to see new tables and chairs. Those that are available and I don't mean the shamrock or newest table and chair, but just tables and chairs. What is there now (with the holiday exceptions) is getting rather old. New tables and chairs purchased with coins, would be great!! Many of us save our gems for expanding.

It would also be extremely nice to have new appliances that do more than 1, 2 or 3 things. Hardly worth purchasing, unless you just like to collect.

One of the most helpful would be ... make appliances and the register rotate in all directions. The way it is now, we 're very limited to bakery design. Adding to helpful would be, being able to know who we've tipped and who we haven't. I know that this is done when we first tip each day, but I have quite a few who have full bakeries early in the day and unless I keep paper handy and make a list, I can't tell whom I've tipped. Either that or having tipping done like gift giving ... tip everyone at one time. Kind of take some of the fun away, but it sure would make my tipping life easier.

I agreee!! I want that too!! GREAT IDEA!!

goodsnyummies
04-27-12, 06:09 AM
Gem confirmation button :)
wishful thinking I think, think people would actually buy more gems if they did add one...I've never bought them because I've easily mistakingly spent gems and scared to pay for something that could be spent on 'garbage' because of a slip of a button

And the idea of "easy drink mixer" and other appliances is a good one too, restaurant story has an stove,oven and grill bakery just has the oven:(

deralynn
04-27-12, 09:32 PM
I want like the fireplace we already have, make one that doesn't have fire in it.

rutilant44
04-27-12, 09:58 PM
I would LOVE to see an Easy Drink Mixer and more recipes for the dehydrator. I feel like I was ripped off when I bought the dehydrator. Another idea might be to add some more ice cream flavors, for instince: Mint Chocolate Chip, Orange cream sickle, and don't forget the sorbets for the lactose intolerant. If TL wanted to get fancy they would come out with a smoothie maker and add some smoothies, frostiness, and floats. All of the things I have mentioned about recipes so far makes me think of Summer. A shaved ice machine would be really cool, but I don't want to push it.
Thanks, I would love to hear feedback on my ideas.

lilkeeks
04-28-12, 02:30 AM
I suggested this before but how about a tip jar; this eliminates the need for extra tables which are there solely for tipping and we wouldn't have to worry about out neighbors being full

Something else I would like to see is the bakeries rating on the "messages/news feed" section. Sometimes people leave messages asking me to add them but I prefer 3-4 star neighbors and it's really a guessing game; this way we can decide who to add or not.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-12-12, 09:26 PM
How about new beverages? There really aren't very many for the beverage maker ... maybe one or two new ones periodically, like the oven.

A cotton candy maker would be nice. I've seen them in a few bakeries and I'd love to see them come back. Oh ... how about soft pretzels??

lilkeeks
05-13-12, 02:21 AM
How about new beverages? There really aren't very many for the beverage maker ... maybe one or two new ones periodically, like the oven.

A cotton candy maker would be nice. I've seen them in a few bakeries and I'd love to see them come back. Oh ... how about soft pretzels??

The cotton candy maker is available in one of the boxes.....I believe in the candy jar; however, it is solely for decoration and it is one of the harder items to obtain.

CafeXiola
05-13-12, 02:40 PM
1. Warmer colors (hoping this comes with the Victorian Theme)
2. Realistic looking appliances (even just as decorations)
3. love the tip jar idea
4. More door options
5. Open/Closed sign that can be toggled so that my nbr's know when I'm not available (I do post when I'm away, but that gets lost in the feed so quickly)
6. Decor with a modern, contemporary, less cartoony look for those of us who like to make realistic looking bakeries
7. Why are our customers big headed 6 yr. olds? Give us some adults (like Fashion Story)
8. Customizable avatar for cashier
9. Goals for Android Users!!!

Pretty please.

Tempete8
05-13-12, 03:06 PM
New Door style (cost coins)
New Wallpaper (cost coins)
Dining Set: Tables, Chairs, Counters,ect. (Cost Coins)
New Floor Design
New Window Color
New Kitchen appliances

NOT: doesn't matter what style we just NEED them.

chuchulovestore
05-14-12, 08:28 AM
1. Warmer colors (hoping this comes with the Victorian Theme)
2. Realistic looking appliances (even just as decorations)
3. love the tip jar idea
4. More door options
5. Open/Closed sign that can be toggled so that my nbr's know when I'm not available (I do post when I'm away, but that gets lost in the feed so quickly)
6. Decor with a modern, contemporary, less cartoony look for those of us who like to make realistic looking bakeries
7. Why are our customers big headed 6 yr. olds? Give us some adults (like Fashion Story)
8. Customizable avatar for cashier
9. Goals for Android Users!!!

Pretty please.
Agre and support all the ideas, but leave the costumers like that, I don't want adult big costumers. no pleae. I like cute.

oinkss
05-14-12, 09:32 AM
I like the tip jar idea, instead of tipping tables.

tweetea
05-14-12, 11:40 AM
New ovens for new recipes, wedding stuff I.e wedding cake, baby shower items, cute stuff.

tweetea
05-14-12, 11:49 AM
China cabinet, cake pop recipes, gelato ice cream recipes, more recipes for the special ovens that you have to build. Not much variety or selections to choose from especial the food dehydrator what a waste. :/

catiecaton
05-14-12, 02:14 PM
I would love for the boxes to be different - where if you pay 24 gems to open a box you couldn't get one you already have. For example, I really REALLY want the dainty piano, but I keep spending real money to get gems to open the box every time, and I end with things i already have, like I don't need 2 of the "Miss Confectionary" statue or the "Sweet Lamp" - and I thought that by already having those items, when i opened the box every time i would get something new. It's just really frustrating to talk my husband into Five more dollars and not even get a new item. Thanks!

doraemon1121
05-14-12, 03:11 PM
New recipes for kitchan appliaces with special feature (e.g. shamrock oven, three bears oven)
some applicances only have 1-3 recipes which i think is totally insufficient
i would only want to purchase it because i know they may be removed after the season and may want to keep it as the seasonal collection

Jellyswims
05-21-12, 11:52 AM
I think there should be more pets

yupiyupigumgum
05-22-12, 09:31 AM
Wallpaper please....with flower,pine tree, star, leopard or zebra print or any theme .....most important thing : no gem acquired. The last wallpaper update was shamrock theme ....

ButterPanda
05-22-12, 05:44 PM
Check out this weeks contest:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28996-Design-an-Item-for-RS-or-BS!

rillo24
05-30-12, 06:50 PM
I'd like to see a back to school theme for late august/early september with school bus shaped cookies, apple dumplings, animal crackers. Also a bridal shower/wedding theme with cake pops, wedding cake samples with apricot filling, others with strawberry filling, others with butter cream. September/October also includes Hispanic Heritage month - so how about mexican wedding cookies, fruit filled empanadas, pecan sandie cookies, buneuelos, churros, molasses cookies, cuernitos, roscas, etc (look for pictures on the internet).

argentina718
05-30-12, 07:56 PM
they should put summer ice creams or frozen yogurts in the ice cream machine!!

hotwingzz
05-30-12, 08:21 PM
A new door is a must even if we could Change the color would be nice it just clashes with everything

greygull
05-31-12, 11:35 AM
There is a new suggestion thread here :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28720-Bakery-Suggest-New-Items-and-Themes