PDA

View Full Version : HOW 2 gift gifts NOT on the list, like Valentines Gift, mustache wax, etc.???

kittysniff
03-09-12, 11:59 PM
Hi. Many of My neighbors request gifts that are not under the gift section... For example: moustache wax, valentines gift, etc. HOW DO I GIFT such requested? Please help me so that I can keeP my neighbors happy =^_*=
Also I know Ive requested the same gifts not under the list by going to that goal? Thing where u have to complete tasks lik serving 20 lattes, etc, n collecting those gifts like wax, etc,,,how do I receive them?
Thank you, please help! >.<;;

catgirl477
03-10-12, 12:01 AM
You can only except neighbor request for these things, when you do it sends one to them, but you cannot gift someone one of these things without requests. Unlike parts.

kittysniff
03-10-12, 12:12 AM
Thank you, but you know how you can only give 1 gift per day?...
So lets say...I gave a gift (on the list like screw), then I get the request for those 'special, requested' gifts (like wax), and I click accept (send); then that means it sends that too?

Is there anyway to check? (that my neighbor received it?)
(how about vise versa when I request one to my neighbor and they send it to me?)

Also does this principle apply to other gifts?
Like with regular gifts, if my neighbor request a screw, and I press 'accept', does that mean it sends the screw by it self (by clicking 'accept')???

xSnowyOwlx
03-10-12, 12:25 AM
The requests work separately. You can send 1 gift and 1 request each day, just like you can only request once per neighbor each day.

zoroak
03-10-12, 12:28 AM
Gifts are separate from requests. Press accept for requests will automatically send the part requested to your neighbour, unless your neighbour has accepted the max of 20 requests per day.

sparks229
03-10-12, 09:16 PM
So let's say that you gift something. That counts as the one gift for that neighbor. If they request something, it'll be under neighbor requests. That's what it's called... I think.

Now if you get a gift, that'll count as one of the 20 gifts that you receive. If you request something, for a constructible or goal, it'll go directly to that item.

I'm hoping you get it. or i just confused you more