PDA

View Full Version : Material Requests Lag?

pogobee
03-09-12, 03:45 PM
Hi, all! I've noticed a strange trend when checking Messages > News to see if neighbors have part requests. I'm a fairly frequent user, I check maybe 5-6 times a day and send requested parts as soon as they come in.

I noticed that, despite my frequent checking, I'm sometimes not receiving requests until 8-9 hours after they were sent. Is this an actual lag in receiving the request or perhaps a time-zone difference?

This is a pretty minor problem if its lag, but my neighbors are great and I'd like to get them the parts they need asap. Thanks for any insight you can offer.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 03:55 PM
Hi, all! I've noticed a strange trend when checking Messages > News to see if neighbors have part requests. I'm a fairly frequent user, I check maybe 5-6 times a day and send requested parts as soon as they come in.

I noticed that, despite my frequent checking, I'm sometimes not receiving requests until 8-9 hours after they were sent. Is this an actual lag in receiving the request or perhaps a time-zone difference?

This is a pretty minor problem if its lag, but my neighbors are great and I'd like to get them the parts they need asap. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
There have been reports of delays. Are you playing on the Bakery Valentine Game?

pogobee
03-09-12, 07:40 PM
I am still using BS Valentines. Last I heard, regular BS wasn't issuing gold out properly.