PDA

View Full Version : Valentine version

zomgoodness
03-09-12, 09:59 AM
Is there a way to tell if nbrs are playing on valentine version? I seem to be having a big problem with request being returned. Also, is there going to be any new goals?

queentina3
03-09-12, 10:28 AM
Not sure about goals, maybe we'll get some Easter ones. :)

They don't need to be on the Valentine's version to receive your requests, they just have to be iOS users.

zomgoodness
03-09-12, 01:36 PM
Ok thanks. A thread I read, I thought, it said the person had to be on valentine version. Thanks again

kooky panda
03-09-12, 01:39 PM
ummm not 100% sure, but I know when I was sending goal requests to myself on my itouch, I was not getting them, but I had regular bakery downloaded.
Once I downloaded the valentine version to my itouch, then I started getting my goal requests.

If this is one of the issues, there is no way to know what game your neighbors are playing on, unless you ask them.

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 01:51 PM
I'm seeing regular restaurant version at the top of the games list now instead of v-day version. Does that mean we can switch over to the regular version now?

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:01 PM
I have not seen any updates to the regular bakery game yet.

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:47 PM
I'm seeing regular restaurant version at the top of the games list now instead of v-day version. Does that mean we can switch over to the regular version now?
I recommend you continue to play from the Valentine version until the normal version receives an update.