PDA

View Full Version : Gem sales?

lovebit_26
03-09-12, 09:31 AM
How often does gem sales happen? Is it a regular thing, like for example once a month or completely random?
I'm trying to come up with a strategy for what I want to get and I don't know if it's worth waiting :D

mrs_pythagoras1
03-09-12, 09:35 AM
I'm getting gem sales pretty much every week on games I play on my iPod Touch. I also play games on my iPad and have yet to have a gem sale on any of those games. I think gem sales are send out to random players and only if you play on certain devices.

pastrychef17
03-09-12, 02:14 PM
They're completely random. I've been getting the 20% off sales almost every day for the last couple of weeks. They're wasted on me though and it's one more pop up to close every time I enter the game.

flytothestars
03-09-12, 02:25 PM
lol I get the 20% one a lot too...

I wish they would give cute gifts for gem purchases like in the past (heard about it from others)

lovebit_26
03-09-12, 03:45 PM
I got the last 20% off sale two or three weeks ago, I wish I got another soon.
The gifts would be pretty sweet! I say it as an Android player - if we can't get any goals, it'd be cool to get at least something....
Not having any goals sucks big time, btw :(

ariesblu
03-09-12, 03:56 PM
They're completely random. I've been getting the 20% off sales almost every day for the last couple of weeks. They're wasted on me though and it's one more pop up to close every time I enter the game.

Same here. Some users get them more often than others.

meahann
03-10-12, 10:17 AM
I've been waiting and waiting for a gem sale since Feb, and not once have I got one :( My son and daughter get the pop ups for gem sales all the time. Knowing that so many players are getting the sales I'm not going to purchase gems until I get one. Sure hope it happens soon!

lovebit_26
03-11-12, 01:28 AM
Yay, my prayers have been answered! I just got the sale :D

triplenipple
03-11-12, 05:20 AM
I am on iPhone and i get GEM sales twice a month... I purchase gems regularly and would like the 20% sales to pop up more than twice a month for me!!!

Getting gifts for buying gems sounds so cool!!
I wonder if you can one day purchase gems on your mobile phone contract... Id be able to buy more.

meahann
03-13-12, 05:39 PM
Yay, my prayers have been answered! I just got the sale :D

":) Yea, lovebit! I'm still waiting, say a prayer for me please. Happy spending.

freshfoods
03-13-12, 05:55 PM
i never get any sales!!!!!!! D:

meahann
03-13-12, 05:57 PM
i never get any sales!!!!!!! D:

I feel your pain freshfoods :(

adoreexb
03-13-12, 07:04 PM
im on ipad & i havent gotten any gem sale for almost 2 months! T__T

hanatsuki
03-13-12, 10:01 PM