PDA

View Full Version : Get the message!

Stueeeee
03-09-12, 06:05 AM
I am not going to install Pet Story, i dont want Pet Story and if i did i would have it by now. Having it pop up twice in a minute of playing Bakery Story is just annoying and puts me off all Story games. STOP POPPING UP.

kattybell
03-09-12, 06:09 AM
By downloading and getting to at least level 2, will stop the popup.

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 06:40 AM
I downloaded it and it stopped instantly. So...maybe you want to download it?

RoseMeyer
03-09-12, 08:51 AM
Download it, take the six gems in EACH of your other games. Its good to make a pot of stew in a minute.

;)

kattybell
03-09-12, 09:27 AM
Download it, take the six gems in EACH of your other games. Its good to make a pot of stew in a minute.

;)

Pet Shop Story is only available for IOS, and you don't get gems for downloading it.

flytothestars
03-09-12, 02:28 PM
I downloaded it on my ipod just to check it out... got past level 2.... the popups and ads CONTINUED for me... TT

SO much for that....

I ended up deleting it anyways..... sigh.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:58 PM
Pet Shop Story is only available for IOS, and you don't get gems for downloading it.

update Katty- just announced Pet Shop for androids now!!!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25531-Pet-Shop-Story-now-on-Android!&goto=newpost#post254525

TheRandomDude
03-09-12, 03:08 PM

;)

Idk one person who would spend their gems on finishing stew...

cakeandpie
03-09-12, 09:35 PM
You don't get gems for downloading the other games.

I wish these stupid popups would go away forever once you clicked them away the first time!!!

queentina3
03-10-12, 08:45 AM
You don't get gems for downloading the other games.

I wish these stupid popups would go away forever once you clicked them away the first time!!!

You do if you're on Android and you download it via the pop-up. :)

moda999
03-10-12, 05:41 PM
On iphone and ipad and finally given in and downloaded Pet Story only to find City Story ads instead so now downloaded that as well. I hope they run of stories or this could go on for some time lol. Did take a while after downloads for them to "take" and be recognised by the stories I actually play but all good now. I still flinch though on first starting the games!!

Rachael98
03-10-12, 05:47 PM
On iphone and ipad and finally given in and downloaded Pet Story only to find City Story ads instead so now downloaded that as well. I hope they run of stories or this could go on for some time lol. Did take a while after downloads for them to "take" and be recognised by the stories I actually play but all good now. I still flinch though on first starting the games!!

Don't worry, there are only about 25 games:p.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-10-12, 06:04 PM
By downloading and getting to at least level 2, will stop the popup.

But I don't wNt to download it. They will just come up with something else to pop up and irritate us.

moda999
03-11-12, 03:37 AM
You are not kidding as I now have Zoo too!!!!!!!

moda999
03-11-12, 03:39 AM
I'm thinking if I keep downloading the next ....and the next.... eventually there might be a pot of gold as a prize!! No? Oh well.

triplenipple
03-11-12, 05:32 AM
I downloaded the bugger and got to level 7 before getting incredibly BORED... The bugger keeps popping up!!! I actually swear to my hearts content when the POP-UP pops up..

The Phrase GRRRRRR comes to mind!!