PDA

View Full Version : Stored gifts disappear

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:50 AM
This game seems to treat gifts differently from the other TL games. For example, I accepted 20 gifts of stew from my neighbors, but when I went to use them, one bowl appeared on the counter with only 150 servings. I thought perhaps it was serving them one gift at a time, but my gift inventory was empty. Does that mean you have to accept and use them one at a time? Seems like the way gifts are handled in FS or CS are much more logical.

deadpix
11-01-10, 09:09 AM
This game seems to treat gifts differently from the other TL games. For example, I accepted 20 gifts of stew from my neighbors, but when I went to use them, one bowl appeared on the counter with only 150 servings. I thought perhaps it was serving them one gift at a time, but my gift inventory was empty. Does that mean you have to accept and use them one at a time? Seems like the way gifts are handled in FS or CS are much more logical.

First read this:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2071-Losing-Gifts!&p=11960&viewfull=1#post11960

Then this:

The "glitch" seems to be fixed in the latest update (you'll need to update your game at the Apps Store) BUT, there is currently an even more serious bug in the latest update, so you'll probably want to hold back on the update until the new bug is fixed.