PDA

View Full Version : Does Your Avatar Look Like You?

Ic3e
03-09-12, 04:03 AM
I was wondering because since people are dressed up really fancy sometimes I was wonder if your avatar looked like you or at least has your style sense.

Oh and since I'm a boy I dress my avatar really boyish sometimes like this;

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/1331289982.png

And if I was a girl I would do this;

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/1331290020.png

And sometimes I like to mix both my boy and girl styles and I'd usually turn into something like this;

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/1331290038.png

Sorry the pics are sideways :P

kattigra11
03-09-12, 06:13 AM
That is a good question as I always wondered whether an avatar represents the person I've been chatting with. In my case for example, I try to make my avatar represent me to some extent in terms if hair style, and colour of the skin. In terms of dressing style

kattigra11
03-09-12, 06:17 AM
I can't fully represent my dressing style thru my avatar because is too expensive. I keep thinking to buy the clothes for my avatar I rather buy clothes for my self. But it will be interesting to know how people perceive their avatars.

kattybell
03-09-12, 06:20 AM
That's a good question. Like katti, I try to do my hair color and skin most of the time. Other than that I just use the clothes there. I don't really wear dresses lol so it's fun to dress her up. It would be cool if they bought men into fashion story and had men avatars.

bdoor123
03-09-12, 08:39 AM
i look more gyaru and since the game doesn't have any gyaru look i change my avi look into diffrent look every week but since their r limited option for avatars i change mostly the clothes. it wil lbe great if the team did something about the avatar looks so it suit almost everyone. thank u
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/fafi767/20120116_001-tile.jpg

driftboutique
03-09-12, 09:44 AM
My avatar looks like me to a certain degree. I always keep the palest skin color and always the same eyes (the retro ones). I change the hair up all the time because none of them really look like my hair and because my hair color is always changing.

I don't dress my avatar like me, though. She's a bit more adventurous ;)

hushkat
03-09-12, 09:49 AM
I'm thinner than my avatar and my legs are longer.

Yea, right LOL

rengirl1978
03-09-12, 01:18 PM
In my dreams.... LOL

candyglam
03-09-12, 01:32 PM
Yes, to a certain extent. I always keep my avatar blonde because I'm blonde; the same goes for blue eyes. Obviously I'm curvier than my avatar (for which I am thankful), but she does have a dressier style like I do. I tend to buy clothes for her that I could see myself buying.

pinkster73
03-09-12, 01:41 PM
My gnomes on farm look like me.

Jk :p

Limaxa
03-09-12, 01:46 PM
I took my Skin and hair colour, but of course not my clothes for school^^ that would look a bit boring, so i choose a Dress for my avatar what's more glittering and glamorous.. Maybe i will Look like this when have my .. Don't know how to say it in english.. Prom(?) :)

taz086
03-09-12, 02:14 PM
i just dress my avatar with my sense of style, it looks nothing like me

Ic3e
03-10-12, 04:57 AM
I took my Skin and hair colour, but of course not my clothes for school^^ that would look a bit boring, so i choose a Dress for my avatar what's more glittering and glamorous.. Maybe i will Look like this when have my .. Don't know how to say it in english.. Prom(?) :)

Promenade (long for Prom), Catillion, Dance, Aquiantance Party, whatever. You must look simply glamorous in your chosen dress :)

zoroak
03-10-12, 09:34 AM
My avatar does look a little like me but no way will I be wearing green eyeshadow, a kimono robe, lacy leggings nor white fluffy heels all day (or at all), LOL!

ladyj0y
03-10-12, 11:58 AM
Never look like me... XDDD

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-10-12, 01:41 PM
Your a guy? Seriously? I wondered if Ny guys played these games. Too bad you can't choose a male avatar. I'm guessing this is fashion story? I know in Bakery and Rest and Farm you can't change your avatar. I sure with you could. To answer your question yeah sometimes I dress avatars like me. And sometimes I dress them like I wish I looked :)

shakiba
03-10-12, 01:43 PM
if it has wavy hair with side bangs then yes. :p

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-10-12, 01:44 PM
Your a guy? Seriously? I wondered if Ny guys played these games. Too bad you can't choose a male avatar. I'm guessing this is fashion story? I know in Bakery and Rest and Farm you can't change your avatar. I sure with you could. To answer your question yeah sometimes I dress avatars like me. And sometimes I dress them like I wish I looked :)

Wish you could not with you could. I need to check fashion story out. You all talking about it sounds fun.

brickbyboringbrick
03-11-12, 02:53 PM
Mine looks alot like me! i have short brown hair and i wear a lot of dresses w/ chucks :) It's awesome that some guys play this!!! FRECKIN AWESOME! My dad plays it too :P
Add me brickbyboringbrick :)

Ic3e
03-11-12, 02:57 PM
Mine looks alot like me! i have short brown hair and i wear a lot of dresses w/ chucks :) It's awesome that some guys play this!!! FRECKIN AWESOME! My dad plays it too :P

Consider yourself added :)

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-11-12, 04:25 PM

Hey my uncle is an awesome cook in real life. I need to get him to play these games :)

yairya99
03-12-12, 01:16 AM
There's no way to make my avatar look like me I am Asian and African so the last skin is too dark and the next skin is too light.so I just switch between the two. it would be nice to have an avatar that looked like me,because I always assume that my neighbors look like there avatar.