PDA

View Full Version : Problem downloading new update

jojopeanut
03-08-12, 01:51 PM
I've never had a problem until this update with downloading. I am an android HTC wildfire S. I am using the latest verision of the update prior to this one. simply it says download failed. I've tried 10 time to download. Cleared my cache. I have plenty of memory and phone SD card storage. I have restarted my phone everything I can consivibley consider to get the update to download. Your assistance TL would be much appreciated:)

jojopeanut
03-08-12, 02:20 PM
I said on was on the latest version before this one that is the Valentine one # 1.3.7.01

kooky panda
03-08-12, 02:40 PM
There seems to be some compatibility issues with the games and the HTC wildfire devices. You can email support@teamlava.com
to see if they have any additional information.

Also the most current android version for fashion is 1.3.7.03. check the market again for this version. It was released on 2-27

The specs for the HTC Wildfire S can run our games, but the device's resolution is actually lower than the supported resolution. This is the cause of the crashes you're experiencing. Sometimes you might be able to run the games even though there's a resolution issue, but most of the time, the issue will cause the game to crash. Unfortunately, there are no news of changing the supported resolution for our games.

jojopeanut
03-08-12, 02:53 PM
Thanks well I've been playing sense about mid January and haven't had much resolution problems. I do have force close isssues sometimes.. I'm going to continue playing anyway. I love this game totally addicted.

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:16 PM
Thanks well I've been playing sense about mid January and haven't had much resolution problems. I do have force close isssues sometimes.. I'm going to continue playing anyway. I love this game totally addicted.
The root resolution for the Wildfire S is lower than the supported resolution. You still might be able to play the game, but the resolution issue will definitely cause the occasional force close.