PDA

View Full Version : How long to you have to accept gifts and grant partz requests?

RoseMeyer
03-08-12, 08:53 AM
Is there a time limit before they disappear?
I got, like, other stuff to do before I can play.

:p

greygull
03-08-12, 12:56 PM
I'm not sure how long they stay, but when I've been away from the games for a few days (like on vacation), I've been able to accept gifts that were several days old. I think it's similar for requests, but I'm not completely sure. They may reset for that one person if they send another request.

nmishii
03-08-12, 01:19 PM
Last year I was out for a week and had several days of gifts, maybe the full week but I didn't check.

Last week I wasn't on at all on Tues and Wed to accept gifts. On Thursday afternoon when I finally got on I had about 12 or 13 of Wednesday's gifts, none of Tuesday's gifts, and all of Thursday's gifts. I think I maxed out on Wed, or was near maxing out. Someone posted on the forum on Wed that I was maxed out on one of my games.

queentina3
03-08-12, 01:57 PM
That was me, and you were already maxxed out on Wednesday morning. I was testing to see when you got maxxed, so I gifted you individually instead of with a list of people I send specific things. :p

pinkster was supposed to keep an eye on your farm, but I think she was actually stealing stuff. hehehe J/K.

nmishii
03-08-12, 02:07 PM
That was me, and you were already maxxed out on Wednesday morning. I was testing to see when you got maxxed, so I gifted you individually instead of with a list of people I send specific things. :p

pinkster was supposed to keep an eye on your farm, but I think she was actually stealing stuff. hehehe J/K.

So that's why there was no pink stuff on my farm when I first looked. :p