PDA

View Full Version : Request not received

Mahel
03-08-12, 07:53 AM
Hi!

This is my problem: one of my neighbors (my daughter actually) send me for a request for one goal. I accepted her request but she never received the part...
There was just one missing to finish the goal so she just asked to me.
The same happened once in FS.
How could that be?

Thanks if you know the answer. And sorry if I made mistakes: English is not my first language...

kooky panda
03-08-12, 03:53 PM
Maybe your daugher had already received the max 20 parts and goals before you sent yours.

bobbyrae
03-08-12, 04:34 PM
Maybe your daugher had already received the max 20 parts and goals before you sent yours.

I have the same problem with my secondary game. I've noticed that when I am maxed out on regular gifts on my main game if I send a goal or part request from my secondary game the request for the part or goal does not show up for me to accept it in my main game until the next day.

queentina3
03-08-12, 09:12 PM
You'll probably see it accounted for after TLs reset (12a PST). I've noticed this happening on goal requests as well, and even on part requests in Farm Story. I sent something to my other device at 11a and never got it until the next morning when I logged into the game. I hadn't sent out 20, nor had I received 20, so the delay was just unexplainable. LOL

Mahel
03-09-12, 03:17 AM

She barely receive 4-5 items requested every day. I can't understand why this does work for her…

Thank you all for your answers anyway! :)

Mahel
03-09-12, 03:18 AM
She barely receive 4-5 items requested every day. I can't understand why this does work for her…

I mean "doesn't", of course! XD

kooky panda
03-09-12, 05:51 AM
Make sure your daughter is playing on the bakery valentine version. Also if she is not receiving your goal requests she may need to delete the game and redownload from the app store.

zomgoodness
03-09-12, 05:59 AM
I am having a similar problem. I send goal item request to my daughter and she doesn't receive them. I've noticed some nbrs don't respond to request. I was thinking maybe they just don't respond. If the person receiving isn't on valentine version, they're not getting the actual request?

kooky panda
03-09-12, 06:11 AM
I am having a similar problem. I send goal item request to my daughter and she doesn't receive them. I've noticed some nbrs don't respond to request. I was thinking maybe they just don't respond. If the person receiving isn't on valentine version, they're not getting the actual request?

Its possible that no being on Valentine version could be doing this . Also she may want to delete all versions of bakery and only have the valentine version on her device. when I was having issues with delayed goals items or not getting them I deleted and redownloaded the game and it seems to fix the issue.

zomgoodness
03-09-12, 06:15 AM
Thanks we'll try it

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 06:37 AM
Maybe if she declines some regular gifts it might work as well. Even though we have been told that regular gifts and goal/parts gifts are supposed to be separate i find that if you have accepted 20 regular gifts when you send out a request for a part or goal your neighbour won't receive it until the next day and if they respond to your request you won't get it until the next day. Not sure why that is.

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 06:39 AM
It also works the other way, if your neighbour has accepted 20 regular gifts today and you send her a goal or part request after she has accepted 20 gifts and is maxed out in that department she won't receive your request until tomorrow.

Mahel
03-09-12, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it too!

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-09-12, 08:05 AM
Hi!

This is my problem: one of my neighbors (my daughter actually) send me for a request for one goal. I accepted her request but she never received the part...
There was just one missing to finish the goal so she just asked to me.
The same happened once in FS.
How could that be?

Thanks if you know the answer. And sorry if I made mistakes: English is not my first language...

What is your first language? Looks pretty good to me :)

I think it may be a glitch. I finished the goals in RS and BS but when I was working on them I would send request for parts to over 100 nbrs and some were good nbrs (like your daughter that you know will send it) and I wouldn't get it. I talked to my friend who said she wasn't getting the request :(. I specifically asked cause others were complaining about the same thing. Maybe TL doesn't want us to succeed. lol

randa320
03-09-12, 10:35 AM
I am trying to finish a goal and sent request for metal sheet and 2 days later I still only have 3 of 10 I need to finish goals and get truffle chair. I have 190 neighbors I'm sure they're not getting request. I'm frustrated this isn't working. I prefer baking my own stuff to finish goals than wait 2 days to get things from neighbors who never even get my requests.

Mahel
03-09-12, 03:28 PM
What is your first language? Looks pretty good to me

French, with Spanish parents... Really mixed! ;)
I think you're right: TL likes to make the things the harder they can. I'm sure they're secretely planning to drive all of us completely crazy! XD

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:45 PM
I am trying to finish a goal and sent request for metal sheet and 2 days later I still only have 3 of 10 I need to finish goals and get truffle chair. I have 190 neighbors I'm sure they're not getting request. I'm frustrated this isn't working. I prefer baking my own stuff to finish goals than wait 2 days to get things from neighbors who never even get my requests.
Please update to the Valentine version, since it contains the latest bug fixes that may resolve your issue.