PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Coins were deducted for unknown reason!!

vivsboutique
03-08-12, 05:38 AM
When I log in the game, a pop up shows that I've earned 80,000 + coins, total of 650,000+ coins accumulated. Herecomes the annoying Pet Story ad, after clicking off the ad, my total coins was reduced to 580,000. And this happens most of the times after my few days observation. Anyone know why? Can the management team fix it? Thanks!

7zara
03-08-12, 05:58 AM
... yes this happen to me too, try this ... after u see the total coins reduced, do not do anything, exit and log in again... wait a moment for the coins data to be updated/ refresh... do u have the right figure now? :)

kooky panda
03-08-12, 06:15 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25316-There-is-a-bug-or-glitch-w-this-game!!!!!!!!&p=252837&viewfull=1#post252837

check post 23 on above thread

vivsboutique
03-13-12, 05:13 AM
Thanks mates. But exit and logging in did not help :-( guess i'll have to rake screenshot and report my LOST!!!

lollyloo123
03-13-12, 05:16 AM
I know! This morning I logged in - it said I had earned 23,000 odd coins, soon as id gone onto the store they'd disappeared! I know this cos i didnt have much money (on account of a high level of spending!!) and only had about 500 coins, same as what i had when i went to bed. hmm. glitch really needs to be fixed, cos i know my stocks have gone down! :/

kooky panda
03-13-12, 05:22 AM
Yes please try and get screenshots so I can forward to the CMs.
Also if you play on Idevice, make sure you are on the Valentine Fashion game.

wintertrash
03-13-12, 06:50 AM
I have been told multiple times that the issue will fix itself, but I lost over 10,000 coins over night and have yet to be reimbursed and it's been almost 6 hours, plus this is far from the first time that this has happened to me. It's really ridiculous now. This game is becoming less and less fun, because of this issue and other "glitches" as well.

lollyloo123
03-13-12, 09:37 AM
i have been told multiple times that the issue will fix itself, but i lost over 10,000 coins over night and have yet to be reimbursed and it's been almost 6 hours, plus this is far from the first time that this has happened to me. It's really ridiculous now. This game is becoming less and less fun, because of this issue and other "glitches" as well.

agree!!

jojopeanut
03-13-12, 12:30 PM
This happens to me frequently even when placing catalog items on racks. I found what works for me is to go in design mode move a couple things around not in totally diffrent spots just back and forth or tap on rack or counter and my total goes back up.

7zara
03-13-12, 09:27 PM
... it's happening to me so frequent that now i don't even bother to check the coins value, everytime i juz log in press "ok" to acknowledge coins earned while away, then immediately exit and log in again, but i managed to get my coins value increased though... sorry about your case...

lollyloo123
03-14-12, 03:03 AM
I've gone back to using the Val day version of the game and so far so good, i'd suggest using it till it disappears :)

88dalejr
03-14-12, 02:10 PM
I have noticed it is only happening on the Valentine's versions of the games. I switched back to the regular versions and I am getting all my money!!! Try that and see if it helps!!! This goes for Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.