PDA

View Full Version : Cannot display "Sapphire Clutches" HELP!!

suri80s
03-08-12, 12:39 AM
I have ordered the 6-hour Sapphire Clutches, but then I cannot display them.

when I try to put them on a counter, the App closes itself. I tried to run the app again, and those items have not been displayed.

I've tried to display them many times, and each time ends the same way.

Please help to resolve, otherwise I cannot finish the task "The Sapphire Sale"

rayen23
03-08-12, 02:21 AM
Same problem here the sale is over!!is ur card visa credit card mine is and it happens to me till now��

Ic3e
03-08-12, 03:58 AM
I've had this problem before try placing it in another counter. If that doesn't work use a large counter instead of a thin one (or the other way around)

kooky panda
03-08-12, 04:41 AM
Try restarting your device.
If still issues- what device do you play on? check under menu=help and let me know the current version of the game you are playing.

suri80s
03-08-12, 10:24 AM
I've had this problem before try placing it in another counter. If that doesn't work use a large counter instead of a thin one (or the other way around)

Thank you for suggestions! But I tried to place them on different counters....no differences :(

suri80s
03-08-12, 10:25 AM
Try restarting your device.
If still issues- what device do you play on? check under menu=help and let me know the current version of the game you are playing.

I did. But restarting didn't help.

I use Iphone4 and updated to the lastest version. The game is valentines's day version

kooky panda
03-08-12, 02:47 PM
I did. But restarting didn't help.

I use Iphone4 and updated to the lastest version. The game is valentines's day version

Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it? This can help correct if you have corrupted data on the game.

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 02:08 PM
Do you guys know the name of the catalog for Sapphire Clutches? I'll test and see if there's any issues with it once I know the catalog name.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:48 PM
Do you guys know the name of the catalog for Sapphire Clutches? I'll test and see if there's any issues with it once I know the catalog name.

Sapphire Blue Catalog

DaojinWildfire
03-11-12, 03:15 PM
My account's too low level to access the catalog. =(

Try reinstalling the app and let us know if you're still having any issues. If you're still running into the same problem, I'll try to find another account and check out your issue again.

Rachael98
03-11-12, 03:33 PM
My account's too level to access the catalog. =(

Try reinstalling the app and let us know if you're still having any issues. If you're still running into the same problem, I'll try to find another account and check out your issue again.

Your account? I want you as a neighbour;).

Incidentally, can you not temporarily "accidentally" push your account's level up?

DaojinWildfire
03-12-12, 06:04 PM
Your account? I want you as a neighbour;).

Incidentally, can you not temporarily "accidentally" push your account's level up?
Nope, we level up naturally so we can test bugs from the same exact conditions you guys would experience.