PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update 3-8-12

kooky panda
03-07-12, 05:12 PM
New teasers!!! Hope new catalog!!

an enchanted forest?

http://i.imgur.com/u3WzY.png

Complementing our Fairy Princess theme in Fashion Story is this Fairy Display, coming soon!

Or for your Beastly French castle decoration! Just make sure to buy it before all the petals fall off!

http://i.imgur.com/XiKar.png

dalula
03-07-12, 05:12 PM
No catalog teasers?

driftboutique
03-07-12, 05:17 PM
I think we've been spoiled, getting a new catalog every week for a while now. I hope we get a catalog but I won't be surprised if its just decor.

ddenise
03-07-12, 05:21 PM
Very pretty:)

kattigra11
03-07-12, 05:59 PM
It is funny because before the weekly catalogue many complaint of the lack of clothes and items available. Now that we get weekly, some people can't handle. I must give credit to TL though they have been working very hard in that aspect. Keep up the good work.

Ic3e
03-07-12, 11:54 PM
Cute Fairy Display! I'd buy it but it's obviously gems.

vlyx
03-08-12, 04:57 AM
I would totally get the Fairy Display. c:

LCAHEARTS
03-08-12, 04:59 AM
I shall repeat myself on the Fairy Display...Incredibly beautiful. I love the colors, I love the little delicate details in the butterflies/flowers. I also have to say that I am happy the girl in it is a brunette. Oh yeah baby! Lol :)

I also love the BatB-like rose, so adorable!

mushroom79
03-08-12, 05:10 AM
how about a nice green shamrock fairy catalog?? bright green dress, shamrock hairpin or shamrock hat (so far no hats??) green sandals, shamrock earrings

inheavenmin
03-08-12, 05:11 AM
oh i love the rose! it's like beauty and the beast! <3

13rebecca13
03-08-12, 09:31 AM
how about a nice green shamrock fairy catalog?? bright green dress, shamrock hairpin or shamrock hat (so far no hats??) green sandals, shamrock earrings

i LOVE this idea

driftboutique
03-08-12, 10:43 AM
It is funny because before the weekly catalogue many complaint of the lack of clothes and items available. Now that we get weekly, some people can't handle. I must give credit to TL though they have been working very hard in that aspect. Keep up the good work.

I don't think anybody's complaining about too many items :confused:

janibany
03-08-12, 01:25 PM
Nothing yet!?

Limaxa
03-08-12, 01:47 PM
Ouh i want the fairy Display :(

awertie
03-08-12, 01:48 PM
Has anyone gotten anything yet? I want to know how many gems the fairy display is...

zoroak
03-08-12, 02:31 PM
Fairy display's limited offer 52 gems

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 02:34 PM
Yep, got it too.

awertie
03-08-12, 02:35 PM
I got the popup, but nothing yet. Dosen't look like we'll get a catalog this week.

sweetstuff525
03-08-12, 02:48 PM
Omg 52 that's a lot but guess I'll get it looks pretty

catgirl477
03-08-12, 02:48 PM
It's on it's way....
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/CatGirl477/d27740a3.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/CatGirl477/8d1c8bf1.jpg

Roxie_
03-08-12, 02:50 PM
Items are still not showing up for me..

kooky panda
03-08-12, 02:53 PM
I deleted and am redownloading game. I will let you know.

Roxie_
03-08-12, 02:54 PM
Wow! Items are showing up and the coin items are great! The window looks beautiful

mareewat
03-08-12, 02:55 PM
Finally found the new items. Love love the windows. Sorry I don't know how to load pictures. Windows and rose table display are coin items yehh

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 02:58 PM
Other updates include a good mix of coin and gem purchases:

Stained Glass (28,000 coins)
Floating Rose (48,000 coins)
Fairy Wing Rack (3 gems)
Enchanted Dressing Room (25 gems)
Enchanged Mirror (22 gems)
Enchanted Divider (15,000 coins)
Castle Wallpaper (4,000 coins)
Butterfly flooring (2 gems)

Sorry, but can someone post images. I can't at the moment.

driftboutique
03-08-12, 03:05 PM
Oh wow, I love the stained glass, the dressing room, and the mirror! I will have to make do with stained glass until the next gem sale though. I almost have enough for my princess display!

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 03:21 PM
My clothing order finally finished. There were no catalog updates.

kooky panda
03-08-12, 03:25 PM
Other updates include a good mix of coin and gem purchases:

Stained Glass (28,000 coins)
Floating Rose (48,000 coins)
Fairy Wing Rack (3 gems)
Enchanted Dressing Room (25 gems)
Enchanged Mirror (22 gems)
Enchanted Divider (15,000 coins)
Castle Wallpaper (4,000 coins)
Butterfly flooring (2 gems)

Sorry, but can someone post images. I can't at the moment.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/559b7450.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/16aaaef4.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/b8e40891.jpg

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 03:34 PM
Thanks kooky! Absolutely beautiful. I guess I'll be a buying fool this weekend!

flaquitachula
03-08-12, 03:50 PM
I just redecorated!!!!!! Now what to do as I Love the fairy display...cking out my neighhbors to see if anyone has it yet. I wonder how big it is????

flaquitachula
03-08-12, 03:53 PM
I just redecorated!!!!!! Now what to do as I Love the fairy display...cking out my neighhbors to see if anyone has it yet. I wonder how big it is????

OMG - just noticed above pictures - dismiss my last post!!!! I want it all. And it never fails...the gem sales just ended. Geesh. How long do the items (minus the fairy display) stay?

143Glitter
03-08-12, 04:32 PM
AHH!! $10?!? ugh does anyone have a gem sale?

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 04:38 PM
After looking a picture chellbell88's recently submitted boutique image in the "Show Off Your Boutique and Avatars" thread, I can now appreciate the Wisteria Vines from last week's update. It just did not make sense a week ago but I see how it fits perfectly with the castle wallpaper.

candyglam
03-08-12, 04:43 PM
Wow, guess I should've bought gems a few days ago! Maybe another one will happen in a couple days with enough time for me to buy the fairy display. I only have 14 gems right now and don't want to buy them at full price. I'm really a sucker for this fairytale theme!

janibany
03-08-12, 05:07 PM
Wow, guess I should've bought gems a few days ago! Maybe another one will happen in a couple days with enough time for me to buy the fairy display. I only have 14 gems right now and don't want to buy them at full price. I'm really a sucker for this fairytale theme!
Fairy display is a limited time offer that ends in 4 days

143Glitter
03-08-12, 05:23 PM
ahhhh i caved i bought th fairy display:( TL won this week
i promised myself i wouldnt by gems mnth but i did oh well lol

sweetstuff525
03-08-12, 05:32 PM
Fairy display is beautiful I couldn't resist either

redheadmb33
03-08-12, 05:35 PM
Does anyone else NOT get gem sales on their iPad? I never have them offered, but when I was playing on my iPhone, I would get sales all the time. Love the new Fairy stuff!

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 05:58 PM
Fairy display disappeared after me made a purchase of gems :( omg!!! What can I do now!!! Don't even see it in design as well, tried to delete n redownload for many times already but it still not showing up again, can anyone help:.((

dalula
03-08-12, 05:59 PM
Fairy display disappeared after me made a purchase of gems :( omg!!! What can I do now!!! Don't even see it in design as well, tried to delete n redownload for many times already but it still not showing up again, can anyone help:.((

did you try restarting?

dalula
03-08-12, 06:00 PM
did you try restarting?

*your device*, not the game. :o and the fairy display is so beautiful! its 52 gems though but i have more than enough. i hardly ever make purchases with my gems but i have to succumb to this one!! :(

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 06:00 PM
Yup but still not working

dalula
03-08-12, 06:02 PM
Yup but still not working

thats strange. could it be at the back of your design tab?

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 06:08 PM
Yes it's very beautiful, love it so much and I even bought other stuffs as well but then at the end when I was going to get the fairy display i couldn't find it anymore :.(

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 06:10 PM
No it's not in there too :.( that's weird

kooky panda
03-08-12, 06:11 PM

Yes it's very beautiful, love it so much and I even bought other stuffs as well but then at the end when I was going to get the fairy display i couldn't find it anymore :.(

Were the gems put back in your game? If not, email support@teamlava.com they will be able to see it was purchased and they can find it for you.
(I had this happen with the hippy wig once..)

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 06:19 PM
It wasn't the first place and I didn't even know I had successfully made that purchase until I delete the app and redownload it again (was going to buy it again but then it saying I had made that purchase already and something like tap ok then it shows up) :( weird!!! And now fairy display disappeared

candyglam
03-08-12, 06:59 PM
Fairy display is a limited time offer that ends in 4 days

Yes, I know. That's why I said I hope they do another sale in the next couple days so I could still have time to buy it before it went away.

ciciblanka
03-08-12, 07:51 PM
Thanks kooky panda, I just sent them an email hope they can fix it for me, anyways thank you very much for your help :))

maggieyyli
03-08-12, 08:07 PM
Seems everyone is crazy for it... To me, 52 gems is over expensive. Anyway, I will not purchase gems for it. See if I can master 17 gems in a couple of days. If not, I will just pass this week

Ic3e
03-08-12, 08:40 PM
Why no new catalog? :(

laVirtualCloset
03-08-12, 09:21 PM
Seems everyone is crazy for it... To me, 52 gems is over expensive. Anyway, I will not purchase gems for it. See if I can master 17 gems in a couple of days. If not, I will just pass this week

I hear ya but considering two attempts at a Box is 48 gems with no guarantee of getting what you want, I'll gladly fork over 52 gems for the guarantee of getting something I really want. But I know everyone is operating on a different budget and/or approach to the game. I'm not a person who thinks that everyone must be able to possess everything but everyone has the opportunity to obtain something at some point in time. Maybe this time; maybe not.

sweetstuff525
03-08-12, 09:33 PM
I hear ya but considering two attempts at a Box is 48 gems with no guarantee of getting what you want, I'll gladly fork over 52 gems for the guarantee of getting something I really want. But I know everyone is operating on a different budget and/or approach to the game. I'm not a person who thinks that everyone must be able to possess everything but everyone has the opportunity to obtain something at some point in time. Maybe this time; maybe not.

Yeah I rather spend 52 than try for the vday box twice and get 2 steel roses which cannot even be seeing

143Glitter
03-08-12, 09:47 PM

your right cuz i bought the display also got 2 v day boxes(48 gems) and got a steel rose and mail box i would much rather have another display lol

maggieyyli
03-08-12, 10:56 PM
Surely different people judge the price on their own basis. When I said it was overpriced, I mainly compared it with the past limited displays like valentine display, iced towel or snow day display. To me, the worth item in terms of price & quality is valentine display which is pretty awesome and it only cost 2/3 of this week display. We already know buying box is like gambling in the beginning and it is our own matter whether we want to take the risk... (I got the ugly steel rose and mailbox too). So when I stated my comment, I did not take the boxes into considerations...

Posting this followup comment does not intend to argue or defense, just to express myself. Again worthy or not, liking or not are really personal.

Ic3e
03-09-12, 02:09 AM
Surely different people judge the price on their own basis. When I said it was overpriced, I mainly compared it with the past limited displays like valentine display, iced towel or snow day display. To me, the worth item in terms of price & quality is valentine display which is pretty awesome and it only cost 2/3 of this week display. We already know buying box is like gambling in the beginning and it is our own matter whether we want to take the risk... (I got the ugly steel rose and mailbox too). So when I stated my comment, I did not take the boxes into considerations...

Posting this followup comment does not intend to argue or defense, just to express myself. Again worthy or not, liking or not are really personal.

No offense but...lol 'Iced Towel' xD In other news I think that the Fairy Display too is overpriced and I will cry if I don't have it.

cristinae115
03-09-12, 05:35 AM
Ugh I am never going to expand!!! Everything is so beautiful!! Lol

laVirtualCloset
03-09-12, 08:30 AM
No offense but...lol 'Iced Towel' xD In other news I think that the Fairy Display too is overpriced and I will cry if I don't have it.

Ultimate beauty of the situation . . . if you want the Display and have the gems then you can buy it. If not, you won't or don't have to . . . everybody's happy!

Ic3e
03-09-12, 08:46 AM
Ultimate beauty of the situation . . . if you want the Display and have the gems then you can buy it. If not, you won't or don't have to . . . everybody's happy!

I didn't mean it literally...don't you have a teenage daughter, sister, cousin, in law? I speak like that. Making sarcastic comments, side comments, metaphors, 'like' in between words, etc.

laVirtualCloset
03-09-12, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?? You can send me a PM but I think this is going in the wrong direction for a board.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 11:01 AM
yeah guys lets try and keep this on the updates. You can private message each other for personal conversations or you can start a new thread up on this topic.
Thanks

laVirtualCloset
03-09-12, 11:03 AM
yeah guys lets try and keep this on the updates. You can private message each other for personal conversations or you can start a new thread up on this topic.
Thanks

Agreed!

redheadmb33
03-09-12, 02:19 PM
Again I will ask.... Am I the ONLY one that NEVER has a gem sell offered to them? I wonder how TL decides who/when gems go on sale to?
MB

candyglam
03-09-12, 03:12 PM
My wishes from yesterday were answered: I got a gem sale, so I was able to buy the fairy display! (I also bought the princess display and the snow queen dress though, so now I'm down to 7 gems already)

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n553/ccsong/f6d8e442.jpg

imberyo11
03-09-12, 03:27 PM
With a gem sale, I just had to splurge and remodeled my entire boutique. Can't wait for my girl to see the changes I made. She better not say anything about all the gems necessary for it ;-)

lilobrat05
03-09-12, 04:20 PM
Is anyone else a little upset that all the new dresses and cute clothes cost gems? Oh and so does all the decor. I would love a changing room that doesn't cost gems!!!! Come on TL of all the games I play this one requires the most gems and it takes forever to earn them because you only get such a limited number of slots and there is 3x more stuff to try and master. I'm really considering not playing this one anymore because I'm tired of getting new items and finding out that it costs gems. Please give us coin items, so many of us are loyal and play many of your games and we cannot afford to buy gems for every game to buy what we want in them. I'm not that rich and find it extremely discouraging to play so many of your games.

dalula
03-09-12, 05:33 PM
Again I will ask.... Am I the ONLY one that NEVER has a gem sell offered to them? I wonder how TL decides who/when gems go on sale to?
MB

I dont have a gem sale either :( I need one before the vday items are pulled!!! 40% off please...

shakiba
03-10-12, 01:49 PM
I love the new display! Even tho I cant buy it, its nice to see it in shops! It matches with many different floor tiles and wallpaper. And its well detailed. Bravo.

myporcelainlife
03-10-12, 04:25 PM
I loved everything they added in this week! I hope they continue to add fairytale themed items so I can have an entire fairytale themed shop! <3

awertie
03-10-12, 08:50 PM
I love the display! I really wish I will get a gem sale in the next day so I can buy it...

MissFabQueen
03-11-12, 10:10 AM
Lol just got the fairy tale display.��I got the 15.99�� sale. Now I reget wasting my �� on valentine boxes. Oh well.:/

klmjs
03-11-12, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the latest updates on fashion story. My question is r we getting any updates on clothes? Like any green St. Paddy's Day? I know some people r not Irish but its march. Any ideas?

renelyn
03-11-12, 12:22 PM
Lol just got the fairy tale display.��I got the 15.99�� sale. Now I reget wasting my �� on valentine boxes. Oh well.:/

Lol I feel the same way, but surprisingly I liked whatever was in my boxes, minus the stack of pillows I bought accidentally due to my finger slipping.

jojopeanut
03-14-12, 11:31 AM
I really hope this weeks update is spring related. Or st patricks day related. But would love some new catalog spring color. And hopefully a short catalog. I'm probably asking to much. lol

dalula
03-14-12, 03:24 PM
I really hope this weeks update is spring related. Or st patricks day related. But would love some new catalog spring color. And hopefully a short catalog. I'm probably asking to much. lol

its a mirror. :)

jojopeanut
03-14-12, 03:31 PM
its a mirror. :)

Just what I really wanted. Lol I bet it cost gems too. exceeds my expectations. Bravo!:-) lol

flaquitachula
03-15-12, 05:35 PM

We need spring dresses or flowy skirts to go with the new and awesome fairy display and now the new Emerald Forest.....I can't stand it!! Lol