PDA

View Full Version : Please tell us what will be removed! :(

snowybird
03-07-12, 04:35 PM
TL please tell us what will be removed so we know exactly which items we need to master, buy, etc! i know everyone wants to know! :mad:

sweetstuff525
03-07-12, 04:46 PM
Just master the valentine related catalog go red be mine and the other one

LCAHEARTS
03-07-12, 05:33 PM
Just master the valentine related catalog go red be mine and the other one

Well sure but there's also several items that could go because they were released in February, but have nothing to do with Valentine's Day. That's exactly what happened with the holiday content. Originally everything released in December was being yanked, but then it ended up being totally selective. It's just inconvenient if you're saving up for something but spend it all on stocking up on items that end up staying....

All because it's so difficult to get an official list. In the past [I think Halloween?] we were given a list. It didn't seem so complicated then.

sweetstuff525
03-07-12, 05:51 PM
It say valentine day content removed on march 13 so I imagine those 3 catalogs and all the designgs related to vday

queentina3
03-07-12, 08:07 PM
Go Red doesn't even look like a Valentine catalog to me, so I have a feeling that won't be removed. The Be Mine and My Valentine probably will, but Go Red is a sketchy removal IMO.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 06:01 PM
Go Red doesn't even look like a Valentine catalog to me, so I have a feeling that won't be removed. The Be Mine and My Valentine probably will, but Go Red is a sketchy removal IMO.
I did get confirmation that Be Mine and My Valentine Catalogs will be removed on the 13th