PDA

View Full Version : Why is my attraction rating down?

cakeandpie
03-07-12, 03:35 PM
Is anyone else's zoo rating all of a sudden less, because you get fewer stars for attractions? I had been at five stars for some time, but all of a sudden I'm at less than 4 because I only have two stars for attractions. I have every coin attraction plus the pizza parlor and cotton candy stand, so how come I only have two stars now?

Rachael98
03-07-12, 03:43 PM
Have you tried restarting your device?

driftboutique
03-07-12, 05:05 PM
The same thing happened to me. I have about eleven billion ice cream stands but no variety. My attraction rating suddenly dipped too. Restarting didn't help. I haven't tried reinstalling yet...

rionkimchi
03-09-12, 12:07 PM
To me, the only benefits of the rating are:

1) appear high in the "random" list of of zoos to visit (not neighbors but community) - - then random people tour your zoo and give you the bonus [+20gold/+1XP * 5]. An extra 100 gold a few times a day? Woohoo in a few years I can buy another jack rabbit.

2) get more coins in your daily bonus - - but that amount of coins is already tiny

Not trying to be negative but if TL gave major bonuses for 5 star ratings that would be better.
Same for maintaining a 4 heart social rating.

cakeandpie
03-09-12, 09:33 PM
I don't really care about the rating that much--I was just curious about why it happened. I had hoped it was because we were going to get a bunch more attractions and the rating prematurely reflected that I didn't have them, but nope.

Dragon_cdk
03-15-12, 04:55 PM
Mine went from 5 to 1 on attractions, but not that worried. We did just get the St. Patricks day attractions, so maybe it was an overall reset.